Viewing last 25 versions of post by AC97 in topic Unpopular opinion time

AC97
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

[bq]
> *
*Sunset Shimmer**: [to Snips and Snails] Round them up and bring them to the portal. [to Twilight and friends] Spoiler alert: I was bluffing when I said I was going to destroy the portal. I don't want to rule this pathetic little high school; I want Equestria! And with my own little teenage army behind me, I am going to get it![/bq]

...I'm really not sure how the scriptwriter(s) thought "little teenage army" would sound like something intimidating, instead of amusing, unless they were actively _*trying_* to make her sound _*way_* too big for her britches.

Would Sunset's army have even be able to _*walk_* properly, shifting to quadrupeds, let alone fly and use _*magic_*?

-

~~
Diet Sombra... not even once.-

~~

%
and yes, technically Sombra using mind-controlled ponies as an army came later in S5, then S9, unless the comics got there first and I don't know about it~%
Reason: ...silly typo fixed
Edited by AC97
AC97
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

[bq]*Sunset Shimmer*: [to Snips and Snails] Round them up and bring them to the portal. [to Twilight and friends] Spoiler alert: I was bluffing when I said I was going to destroy the portal. I don't want to rule this pathetic little high school; I want Equestria! And with my own little teenage army behind me, I am going to get it![/bq]

...I'm really not sure how the scriptwriter(s) thought "little teenage army" would sound like something intimidating, unless they were actively _trying_ to make her sound _way_ too big for her britches.

Would Sunset's army have even be able to _walk_ properly, shifting to quadrupeds, let alone fly and use _magic_?

-Diet Sombra... not even once.-

~and yes, technically Sombra using mind-controlled ponies as an army came later in S5, then S9, unless the comics got there first and I don't know about it~
Reason: ...silly typo fixed
Edited by AC97
AC97
Non-Fungible Trixie -

[bq]*Sunset Shimmer*: [to Snips and Snails] Round them up and bring them to the portal. [to Twilight and friends] Spoiler alert: I was bluffing when I said I was going to destroy the portal. I don't want to rule this pathetic little high school; I want Equestria! And with my own little teenage army behind me, I am going to get it![/bq]

...I'm really not sure how the scriptwriter(s) thought "little teenage army" would sound like something intimidating, unless they were actively _trying_ to make her sound _way_ too big for her britches.

Would Sunset's army have even be able to _walk_ properly, shifting to quadrupeds, let alone fly and use _magic_?

-Diet Sombra... not even once.-

~and yes, technically Sombra using mind-controlled ponies as an army came later in S5, then S9, unless the comics got there first and I don't know about it~
No reason given
Edited by AC97