Viewing last 25 versions of post by Terminal Rex in topic Unpopular opinion time

Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
I think sunset Satan, in her Marrogadncess made up her plan on the fly. Launching an invasion of a few hundred fire spewing demons into the heart of a nation in a suprise attack, possibly taking out its leadership in the opening moments aint that bad a plan.

I doubt shimmer had anything like mind control or a demonic invasion in mind when she put on that crown. It came off more like her wanting alicornhood and showing up celestia and her new student.

She showed restraint in not harming spike or retaliating against flash for dumping her because she was out to eleveate herself, not injure or destroy others.

It wasnt untill the malfunctioning crown turned her into a parody of herself by turning all her negative traits up to 11 that she started trying to kill people and conquer the world.

Its why she was so scared and in obvious pain during her transformation and ashamed and remorceful post transformation. The crown held up a mirrior to her soul and she saw herself as others saw her for the first time.
No reason given
Edited by Terminal Rex
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
I think sunset Satan, in her arrogance made up her plan on the fly. Launching an invasion of a few hundred fire spewing demons into the heart of a nation in a suprise attack, possibly taking out its leadership in the opening moments aint that bad a plan.

I doubt shimmer had anything like mind control or a demonic invasion in mind when she put on that crown. It came off more like her wanting alicornhood and showing up celestia and her new student.
She showed restraint in not harming spike or retaliating against flash for dumping her because she was out to eleveate herself, not injure or destroy others.

It wasnt untill the malfunctioning crown turned her into a parody of herself by turning all her negative traits up to 11 that she started trying to kill people and conquer the world.

Its why she was so scared and in obvious pain during her transformation and ashamed and remorceful post transformation. The crown forced held up a mirrior to her soul and she saw herself as others saw her for the first time.
No reason given
Edited by Terminal Rex
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
I think sunset Satan, in her arrogance made up her plan on the fly. Launching an invasion of a few hundred fire spewing demons into the heart of a nation in a suprise attack, possibly taking out its leadership in the opening moments aint that bad a plan.

Its why she was so scared and in obvious pain during her transformation and ashamed and remorceful post transformation. The crown forced held up a mirrior to her soul and she saw herself as others saw her for the first time.
No reason given
Edited by Terminal Rex
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
I think sunset Satan, in her arrogance made up her plan on the fly. Launching an invasion of a few hundred fire spwewing demons into the heart of a nation in a suprise attack, possibly taking out its leadership in the opening moments aint that bad a plan.

No reason given
Edited by Terminal Rex