Viewing last 25 versions of post by Brass Beau in topic Unpopular opinion time

Brass Beau

Howdy from Shimmer Pope
"[@Latecomer":](/forums/pony/topics/unpopular-opinion-time?post_id=4979578#post_4979578
)  
Noted. I wanted to have everything in place because I didn't feel like watching hours of the show again. I don't have the time to research this topic again and again.

"

[
@DarkObsidian":](/forums/pony/topics/unpopular-opinion-time?post_id=4979508#post_4979508
)  
If they were to be freed, I like it to go something like this:

Cozy Glow is freed by Flurry Heart. Cozy Glow tries to manipulate Flurry Heart bit the reality of the situation is that Flurry Heart is only going along with Cozy Glow's plan because it's fun. The second Cozy Glow tries to do something irredeemable Flurry Heart steps up, says 'no' and walks away. Much like the Fluttershy and Discord situation, this causes Cozy Glow to turn over a new leaf. Cozy Glow is still manipulative as hell, but she uses that power to help people instead.

Thorax and Pharynx have a piece of magic cancelling rock bound to Chrysalis. She comes back to the hive and nobody wants her there. Pharynx empathizes with Chrysalis predicament and Thorax _*really_* wants everyone to get along. Seeing Thorax risk the throne for the sake of Chrysalis well-being and Pharynx, who is _*still_* a bit of an outcast, try to form a genuine bond with her causes her to change for the better.

Thoiraxek escapes into the Everfree Forest and befriends a creature with no magic. While he considers the creature a nuisance, something being so loyal and needing so much protection gives him a change of heart. Maybe it's a creature native to his homeland and we get a _*Lone Wolf and Cub_* situation.

If they're gonna be redeemed, it shouldn't be the mane six (seven or eight) doing it. The villainous trio **hates** them. Better if someone or something else does it.
No reason given
Edited by Brass Beau