Viewing last 25 versions of post by DarkObsidian in topic Unpopular opinion time

DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
"[@Latecomer":](/forums/pony/topics/unpopular-opinion-time?post_id=4980858#post_4980858

)

Well, maybe. Maybe not. But that's just the interesting thing about this thread. For example, I could get your attention (which I personally really appreciate). The question is, what is an unpopular opinion. If I were someone who was just go out for praise and recognition, I probably wouldn't say anything.

But I personally see this thread as a source of creative minds and opinions who like to talk about one or two topics. In this respect, at least I have always respected this thread. And the only thing I think about is that critical people with critical opinions could kick my ass. Otherwise I would not have posted this.

Perhaps I have misjudged the importance of this thread a little. That this is simply the BS thread for the opinion of others, which character does not deserve forgiveness, and so on. But I simply try, with open hands and my pants down, to appeal to the critical opinion of those who are active in this thread. Because I value your opinion. No more, no less.

And please forgive me if my words sound a little crude and stupid. English is not my mother's tongue. I'm just trying to communicate here. But of course I also accept any form of rejection. :-)
No reason given
Edited by DarkObsidian
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
"@Latecomer":/forums/pony/topics/unpopular-opinion-time?post_id=4980858#post_4980858

Well, maybe. Maybe not. But that's just the interesting thing about this thread. For example, I could get your attention (which I personally really appreciate). The question is, what is an unpopular opinion. If I were someone who was just go out for praise and recognition, I probably wouldn't say anything.

But I personally see this thread as a source of creative minds and opinions who like to talk about one or two topics. In this respect, at least I have always respected this thread. And the only thing I think about is that critical people with critical opinions could kick my ass. Otherwise I would not have posted this.

Perhaps I have misjudged the importance of this thread a little. That this is simply the BS thread for the opinion of others, which character does not deserve forgiveness, and so on. But I simply try, with open hands and my pants down, to appeal to the critical opinion of those who are active in this thread. Because I value your opinion. No more, no less.

And please forgive me if my words sound a little crude and stupid. English is not my mother's tongue. I'm just trying to communicate here. :-)
No reason given
Edited by DarkObsidian
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
"@Latecomer":/forums/pony/topics/unpopular-opinion-time?post_id=4980858#post_4980858

And please forgive me if my words sound a little crude and stupid. English is not my mother's tongue.
No reason given
Edited by DarkObsidian