Viewing last 25 versions of post by AC97 in topic Unpopular opinion time

AC97
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

"[@Background Pony #6071":](/forums/pony/topics/unpopular-opinion-time?post_id=4981261#post_4981261

)

And when she has two living parents, an older brother in his teenage years, _*and_* Celestia, there's _*nothing_* fair whatsoever about Twilight being the primary caretaker of Spike from the get-go. The former four (especifically the adults) can't look anything but bad if they pressured her to do this as a freshly cutie marked kid, or even a teenager. Sure, she certainly became his caretaker when she moved out on her own before S1, as a high-school/college graduate, and they were quite close, but still.

It's a shame we didn't get more with Shining Armor and Spike; he could've been one to influence him on his desire to be a "knight in shining armor" at some stage of his life (specifically, one example is in A Dog and Pony Show). ...it's a shame we didn't get more Shining Armor and Cadance in general, because the crumbs we did get were interesting enough.

"

[
@Myoozik":](/forums/pony/topics/unpopular-opinion-time?post_id=4981297#post_4981297

)

Not sure I'd want to know, but curiosity is such a damned thing that I probably wouldn't say no to learning it.
No reason given
Edited by AC97
AC97
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

"@Background Pony #6071":/forums/pony/topics/unpopular-opinion-time?post_id=4981261#post_4981261

And when she has two living parents, an older brother in his teenage years, _and_ Celestia, there's _nothing_ fair whatsoever about Twilight being the primary caretaker of Spike from the get-go. The former four (specifically the adults) can't look anything but bad if they pressured her to do this as a freshly cutie marked kid, or even a teenager. Sure, she certainly became his caretaker when she moved out on her own before S1, as a high-school/college graduate, and they were quite close, but still.

It's a shame we didn't get more with Shining Armor and Spike; he could've been one to influence him on his desire to be a "knight in shining armor" at some stage of his life (specifically, one example is in A Dog and Pony Show). ...it's a shame we didn't get more Shining Armor and Cadance in general, because the crumbs we did get were interesting enough.

"@Myoozik":/forums/pony/topics/unpopular-opinion-time?post_id=4981297#post_4981297

Not sure I'd want to know, but curiosity is such a damned thing that I probably wouldn't say no to learning it.
No reason given
Edited by AC97
AC97
Non-Fungible Trixie -

"@Background Pony #6071":/forums/pony/topics/unpopular-opinion-time?post_id=4981261#post_4981261

And when she has two living parents, an older brother in his teenage years, _and_ Celestia, there's _nothing_ fair whatsoever about Twilight being the primary caretaker of Spike from the get-go. The former four (specifically three adults) can't look anything but bad if they pressured her to do this as a freshly cutie marked kid, or even a teenager. Sure, she became his caretaker when she moved out on her own before S1, as a high-school/college graduate, but still.

"@Myoozik":/forums/pony/topics/unpopular-opinion-time?post_id=4981297#post_4981297

No reason given
Edited by AC97
AC97
Non-Fungible Trixie -

And when she has two living parents, an older brother in his teenage years, _and_ Celestia, there's _nothing_ fair whatsoever about Twilight being the primary caretaker of Spike from the get-go. The former three can't look anything but bad if they pressured her to do this as a freshly cutie marked kid, or even a teenager. Sure, she became his caretaker when she moved out on her own before S1, as a high-school/college graduate, but still.

No reason given
Edited by AC97
AC97
Non-Fungible Trixie -

And when she has two living parents, an older brother, _and_ Celestia, there's _nothing_ fair whatsoever about Twilight being the primary caretaker of Spike from the get-go. The former three can't look anything but bad if they pressured her to do this as a freshly cutie marked kid, or even a teenager. Sure, she became his caretaker when she moved out on her own before S1, as a high-school/college graduate, but still.

No reason given
Edited by AC97