Viewing last 25 versions of post by AC97 in topic Unpopular opinion time

AC97
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

"[@Twiface":](/forums/pony/topics/unpopular-opinion-time?post_id=4981886#post_4981886

)

There's no evidence of them having access to such a specific thing (it's not like there's an abundance of unicorns to do the job, with that state of dragon affairs where their contact with ponies is limited, and dragonfire is dragonfire, magical or not), and if there was, he would've easily hand-waved it as such to patch the holes in the story.

[bq]

> *
*Sludge**: Locked up somewhere not even the Princess of Friendship has heard of.

> *
*Spike**: Whoa... How did you know I was a boy?

> *
*Fluttershy**: Whatever happened to Spike's mom?

> *
*Rainbow Dash**: And how did the egg make it all the way back to Equestria by itself?

> *
*Pinkie Pie**: Hmm?

> *
*Sludge**: I wish I had all the answers. [crying][/bq]

All he could do was dodge the questions, because he couldn't satisfactorily answer even *one* of them.
No reason given
Edited by AC97
AC97
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

"@Twiface":/forums/pony/topics/unpopular-opinion-time?post_id=4981886#post_4981886

There's no evidence of them having access to such a specific thing (it's not like there's an abundance of unicorns to do the job, with that state of dragon affairs where their contact with ponies is limited, and dragonfire is dragonfire, magical or not), and if there was, he would've easily hand-waved it as such to patch the holes in the story.

[bq]*Sludge*: Locked up somewhere not even the Princess of Friendship has heard of.
*Spike*: Whoa... How did you know I was a boy?
*Fluttershy*: Whatever happened to Spike's mom?
*Rainbow Dash*: And how did the egg make it all the way back to Equestria by itself?
*Pinkie Pie*: Hmm?
*Sludge*: I wish I had all the answers. [crying][/bq]

All he could do was dodge the questions, because he couldn't satisfactorily answer one.
No reason given
Edited by AC97
AC97
Non-Fungible Trixie -

"@Twiface":/forums/pony/topics/unpopular-opinion-time?post_id=4981886#post_4981886

No reason given
Edited by AC97