Viewing last 25 versions of post by Sadrai in topic Unpopular opinion time

Sadrai

"[@Background Pony #6071":](/forums/pony/topics/unpopular-opinion-time?post_id=4983084#post_4983084
)  
I seen dumber characters in other shows that are way worse than Snips and Snails also “I’m not a fan of them but I don’t like them” isn’t that u saying the same thing twice

"

[
@DoctorWTF":](/forums/pony/topics/unpopular-opinion-time?post_id=4983187#post_4983187
)  
Yeah I think people focus on the mustache thing that they forgot about there apology and that they were suppose to clean up. Your definitely right they should have showed them cleaning the mess.
No reason given
Edited by Sadrai
Sadrai

"@Background Pony #6071":/forums/pony/topics/unpopular-opinion-time?post_id=4983084#post_4983084
I seen dumber characters in other shows that are way worse than Snips and Snails also “I’m not a fan of them but I don’t like them” isn’t that u saying the same thing twice

"@DoctorWTF":/forums/pony/topics/unpopular-opinion-time?post_id=4983187#post_4983187
Yeah I think people focus on the mustache thing that they forgot about there apology and that they were suppose to clean up.
No reason given
Edited by Sadrai