Viewing last 25 versions of post by DaddyMakesMeEUHH in topic Unpopular opinion time

DaddyMakesMeEUHH

(ヽ^ゝ^)ちわー!
"[@Brass Beau":](/forums/pony/topics/unpopular-opinion-time?post_id=5017590#post_5017590
)  
I think when it I comes down to AJ , she seems more like a traditionalist or she's just "old-school" in terms of thinking. Out of all the main characters AJ, to me , seemed like the Grandma of the group. It's a shame we never saw a lot of Twilight and AJ by themselves together episodes, since they both were mature ( dare I say AJ is _*more_* mature than Twilight ).

It would of been so funny to see more episodes of the crew freaking out and being oblivious, while AJ is being the straight-man and Twilight is being Hther smionart aleck.
No reason given
Edited by DaddyMakesMeEUHH
DaddyMakesMeEUHH

(ヽ^ゝ^)ちわー!
"@Brass Beau":/forums/pony/topics/unpopular-opinion-time?post_id=5017590#post_5017590
I think when it I comes down to AJ , she seems more like a traditionalist or she's just "old-school" in terms of thinking. Out of all the main characters AJ, to me , seemed like the Grandma of the group. It's a shame we never saw a lot of Twilight and AJ by themselves together episodes, since they both were mature ( dare I say AJ is _more_ mature than Twilight ).

It would of been so funny to see more episodes of the crew freaking out and being oblivious, while AJ is being the straight-man and Twilight being Hermione.
No reason given
DaddyMakesMeEUHH

(ヽ^ゝ^)ちわー!
"@Brass Beau":/forums/pony/topics/unpopular-opinion-time?post_id=5017590#post_5017590
I think when it I comes down to AJ , she seems more like a traditionalist or she's just "old-school" in term of thinking. Out of all the main characters Aj J, to me , seemed like the Grandma of the group. It's a shame we never saw a lot of Twilight and AjJ by themselves together episodes, since they both were mature ( dare I say AJ is _more_ mature than Twilight ).

It would of been so funny to see more episodes of the crew freaking out and being oblivious, while AJ is being the straight-man and Twilight being Hermione.
No reason given