Unpopular opinion time

Background Pony #8777
@Twi Clown  
I feel they could have built up more to a DT redemption than in a single episode. Like instead of have her appear in Crusader episodes only as a villain, have her slowly be a bit nicer to the crusaders.
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
I could have easily seen an episode of her trying to be too nice to the CMC to the point it was actually becoming a problem and then have her reveal she was trying to make for being a bully
Brass Beau

Howdy from Shimmer Pope
@Myoozik  
If the comics are anything to go by, they’re friends because they’re the children of the wealthiest families in town. It was expected of them. DT treating SS like garbage during the election was the last straw and SS turned on her so easily because she isn’t afraid of the expectations placed by her parents.
Brass Beau

Howdy from Shimmer Pope
@Applepie1973  
Well, after her world comes crashing down and she’s isolated herself from everyone, including her only friend, helping her back up was the right move for her arc. The problem, really, was that they didn’t follow through on the other half where she atones and builds a better version of herself. Preferably by changing the dynamic where Diamond Tiara is following Silverspoon’s lead and has to build a better relationship with her classmates.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide