Unpopular opinion time

Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Sci-fi & Dragons
I don’t like the official G4 breezies that much. They are literally just talking bugs that exist specifically to add a time limit to the plot of their debut. They add absolutely nothing to the world or its lore (they live on a different world), and they themselves are shown to have nothing special as a race/species.
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
Breezies were such a lame species who were so fragile even for the world of My Little Pony. They couldn’t even leave their homes without needing to be baby’d 24/7. Even the staff(and Jim Miller even said so in a QandA)seemed to really dislike them because they’re were never even mentioned again after S4
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

Sci-fi & Dragons
In my honest opinion, G4 breezies would have been at least slightly better if they were a small fairy type of ponies living on the main world that aren’t nearly as fragile as they look (adults, despite being smaller than a filly/colt, should have the strength and toughness of one at best).

But instead the show went “let’s make them microscopic pegasi from another dimension that can’t do anything to save their lives in this dangerous world.”
Latecomer

Eh, I don’t mind them. Of course they’re fragile - they’re basically pixies! But how brave must tgeg be, to venture out into a world so much bigger than them, and filled with dangers?
Brass Beau

Howdy from Shimmer Pope
If pegasi have bird wings, flutter ponies have butterfly wings, why don’t we have a better name for ponies with bat wings?
Brass Beau

Howdy from Shimmer Pope
@Latecomer  
I think that might be copyright protected. I’d say “nightmares” but I’m not sure how anyone feels about that. Possibly “Chrysaor” in a nod to being related to pegasus.
Background Pony #F374
My unpopluar opinon is …  
Twilight should’ve not been the main character.
Background Pony #F374
@Latecomer  
Twilight in terms of character reminded me more of Hermione Granger. She was the book-worm,awkward to have friends in the beginning of the story,brave character. If I was going to write FiM, Rainbow Dash would have been the main character. She fits the whole, going out and seeing new things, criteria FiM was going to go for. She also had a adventurous, outgoing, personality while still having some flaws. However I would Definitly tone down her “obnoxiousness” than what it is in the canon show.
Background Pony #F374
@Latecomer  
I love Hermonie, but in my opinon, Hermione would have made for a bland hero. Being smart doesn’t automatically make you better. Harry was just your average boy who was still learning about the wizarding world, and because of that he has yet another hurdle to overcome that Hermione and Ron didn’t.From a writer’s perspective, if you want to have an interesting protagonist whose character development can last several books, they need to have significant disadvantages to deal with. Supporting characters are there to help make sure the protagonist’s lack of knowledge/skill doesn’t kill them early in the story, before the protagonist has learned enough to face the ultimate conflict head-on.

The show was about builiding friendship, however Twilight could have been the first pony converted into that “friendship idea”. An a example like this would be…Twilight is …Twilight.This version of Rainbow dash would have taken a liking to Twilight because shes so one note and straight to the point. However it would come off to Twilight as Rainbow Dash being obvlivious and annoying (Pinkie pie could be there too.)Later during the episode Twilight gets intvited to a party.(During that time Twilight would have already yelled at RainbowDash at for being a doorknob).We could have some antognaist,so idk twins. The Twins could make fun of Twilight for being seen has emotionless because she values knowledge instead of frienshship.Twilight is all alone on this, until Rainbow dash comes in and says “I like Twilight the way that she is, I’m her friend because of that!“Twilight confused because she just a few moments ago yelled at her, hurting her feeling. Rainbow Dash tells her basically that being friends doesn’t mean you’ll never argue. Twilight apperciates Rainbow dash for being their for her officially sees RD as a friend.

….sorry that i went on a tangent
Background Pony #F374
@Latecomer  
Yeah true. It all comes down to that it seemed everyone in the group to me never had time to “ mature” . It always seemed like Twilight was always alone on things, she shined the most out of all the characters.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide