Unpopular opinion time

Spinny
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Resident Spin Fetishist
@Vivace

Twilight was very Sue-ish during season 4, but they thankfully reversed course on that.

Fluttershy, meanwhile, became highly Sue-ish over time as the writers continuously went out of their way to make her ALWAYS right no matter what. She annoyed the ever-loving hell out of me in season 9 because of it.
deactivated103f39d

Twilight was very Sue-ish during season 4, but they thankfully reversed course on that.
Fluttershy, meanwhile, became highly Sue-ish over time as the writers continuously went out of their way to make her ALWAYS right no matter what. She annoyed the ever-loving hell out of me in season 9 because of it.

Fans forgive her a lot.
Brass Beau

Howdy from Shimmer Pope
I don’t remember any Fluttershy episodes in season 9. Then again, I’m lucky to remember my legal name isn’t “Dad” at this point. I think I’m going senile.
Latecomer

@Brass Beau  
She was in “Sweet and Smoky” where she didn’t do that much, “She Talks to Angel” where she fed all her critters vegetarian (unlike Season 1) and “Daring Doubt” in which she was right about seeing things from the villan’s point of view or soemthing.
Brass Beau

Howdy from Shimmer Pope
@Latecomer  
Ah. Right. So, Garble’s, Angel’s and Ahuizotl’s & Caballeron’s redemption episodes. Wasn’t a fan of them getting “redeemed” so I kinda forgot about those episodes.
Background Pony #8777
“Sweet and Smokey”, I didn’t really mind much, although I think personally it would have made more sense for Spike to confront Garble about his “unmanly” secret. “She Talks to Angel” was okay to me, although I agree making all the animals there agree to only eat veggies was stupid. Some of the critters you care for eat other critters Flutters, it’s a fact of life. So “Daring Doubt” is really the only episode I genuinely disliked her.
Twiface
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Princess of Shitposting
making all the animals there agree to only eat veggies was stupid. Some of the critters you care for eat other critters Flutters, it’s a fact of life.

Interesting. She used to know this.

full

New headcanon: Fluttershy has dementia.
AC97
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Fluttershy being always right also carried over to “Bats!” I’ll note the show never referenced or depicted her as having bat fangs again, as the end of the episode showed. Kinda wish they used the ‘pony signal’ light spell more often. Only thing I think was referenced/used again was Pinkie being able to drill through the ground with her mane.

@Brass Beau

They oversaturated the dynamic of RariJack, for instance.
Background Pony #8777
Most common duo episodes were RariJack and FlutterDash I think, sometime AppleDash. The other Mane Six weren’t paired with each other that often.
Twiface
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Princess of Shitposting
the show never referenced or depicted her as having bat fangs again

Flutterbat made a reprise in ‘Scare Master’

full
Background Pony #F374
@Background Pony #8777  
I never really thought about it, but what the heck does that Bear eat?I know some bears are Omnivores but I’m pretty sure he wants a variety. It does sound kinda selfish, because some animals have to eat a certain way.Man they could’ve made her legit Zoologist or something, but shes over here feeding snakes cookies.

full
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide