Unpopular opinion time

Background Pony #563A
@Brass Beau  
She’s not away that often and its not like we’ve seen it be as busy as the other stores on average. Maybe she just closes it while she’s gone.

@Background Pony #5E51  
Unless its explicitly stated, anyone can ignore all ships pretty much. Even the canon ones, its still just as easy to ignore or imagine a headcanon where a preferred ship still happens. The longer we go since the show ended, the more I’m made aware just how different a lot of people’s headcanons are from the actual canon of the show.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@Background Pony #563A  
Pistachio is from the special The Best Gift Ever. He is a fashion loving colt from an acorn farming family.

Rarity came to their house because a package carrying a hat for Applejack went to Pistachio’s family instead. But when she came she had a nice talk with Pistachio and his family.

She took such a liking to the young colt that she said she would invite him for a fashion show. And even lied that the hat was supposed to go to Pistachio and so gave him Applejack’s gift wanting to encourage him.
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
@Background Pony #563A

@Background Pony #5E51  
People hate it when I bring the leaks up, but there was a lot of cut content with AJ and RD being paired up a lot more with a lot more ship teasing. Like there were two Manehattan episodes with RD and AJ trying to improve Rarity’s businesses, 28 Pranks Later was originally intended to be a RD/AJ episode and was supposed to be a sort of Applebuck Season for RD||(and ended with AJ and RD sick and sharing a bed)||, and AJ’s Day Off was not only an ensemble episode for the whole group, but it had a scene dedicated to AJ giving RD a massage. This is a lot of assumption and speculation here but I get the feeling that a lot of people did like pairing AJ and RD together given how much content there was but people who were in charge of the story probably preferred Rarijack so that pair up got pushed more instead, and we wound up with a significantly neutered version of AJ’s Day Off and Honest Apple, both of which were kinda shit. But then by the time S8 rolled around they heads just went and said “fine we’ll do more Appledash”, and just half-assed it, especially with shit like Non-Compete Clause and by the end, instead of following through with Rarijack they just abandoned it in favor of Appledash, but they ended up half-assing that pairing and ultimately they ended up pleasing no one and just pissed of fans of both ships
Background Pony #563A
@Kiryu-Chan  
I thought the rarijack staff members were just the eqg people. They seemed to be two separate divisions after a while so I didn’t know if they shared sentiments like that. Either way, the latter staff’s overuse of the pairing made me sick of it.
DaddyMakesMeEUHH

(ヽ^ゝ^)ちわー!
Honestly I kinda don’t like ship teasing… Especially with the”will they , won’t they?” trope. It gets cute after a few episodes, but then it gets kinda awkward when you find out that the relationship was never going to blossom into nothing more but just friendship.
Spinny
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Resident Spin Fetishist
@Brass Beau

I’ll tell you who. It was the same pony who tended to the Golden Oaks library back when it still existed. Which was literally nobody, just like the number of ponies who actually visited the library while it existed.

Seriously though, it’s pretty clear that the mane six’s daily routines and jobs in Ponyville could be neglected on a whim whenever they damn well pleased. After all, this is exactly why Applejack was never too busy to hang with her friends unless the plot specifically demanded it (e.g. Applejack’s “Day” Off). Same thing for Rarity and Twilight.
DaddyMakesMeEUHH

(ヽ^ゝ^)ちわー!
@Brass Beau  
Yeah, but they are not “official” 😤—unless I’m wrong then please tell me .With EQG, they never expanded more, in terms of romance. Like, it would be so wholesome to see a character like someone and they get together, and they actually started acting like they’re in a happy romantic relationship. I’m kinda tired of everything being up in the air, but I do understand why they do it.
Brass Beau

Howdy from Shimmer Pope
@Background Pony #5E51  
Timber wasn’t bad. He just wasn’t used very much after Everfree. Flash was seen with Sunset more than Timber was with Sci-Twi.

@DaddyMakesMeEUHH  
Blame the writers. Rollercoaster of Friendship was basically one big “jealous girlfriend” story. Any Twilight can make Sunset blush easily. k-Lo and Su-Z certainly didn’t talk like “just friends” if you ask me. Seems like most of the romance was going on in EqG because the only examples from the main series involved Big Mac and that one episode with Trenderhoof from what I recall. Fluttercord, too, if you count that but not everyone does.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide