Unpopular opinion time

Sadrai

Is it wrong to say I think Snips an Snails have more personality an character then most the background characters people give headcanon personality’s to?
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
@Sadrai  
Their characters aren’t particularly complicated and were mostly squeezed in the later days of the show.

The most you can say is that they’re consistent.

Comparing them to background characters latched onto by the fandom is hardly fair, since most of them stayed backgrounders for the whole run time of the series.
Sadrai

@WyrmSpawN  
Exactly like I get not everyone likes them but saying stuff like that really upsets me, like I remember once I saw some say Lyra and Bon Bon should have been in the Buckball cheer leading episode instead of them even tho they have more to do with Buckball and have more character then them.
Ring Team
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

I recently watched Surf and/or Turf for the first time. I don’t know the rest, but I enjoyed watching the episode! The story, the characters, the world building… It’s pretty good!

I love how this episode addresses some problems that many young people, especially from different families, have. Where you are, what you are, making a crucial choice, etc. Because of that, Terramar is a relatable character. And I love how Sweetie Belle loves the earth part of the land, how Scootaloo loves the sea part of the land, how Apple Bloom tells an interesting story… It’s really good!

I think I’m more satisfied than expected with this episode because the other 5 episodes were really boring. Watching 5 boring episodes in a row is a pain in the ass.

I don’t strictly look foward to more episodes like Surf and/or Turf, but if I got an episode like that, I’m pretty sure some of the stories from season 8 are gonna be really cool. :)

EDIT: Can i mention how hard it is to find HD episodes of this show? It’s kinda hard to find something of this show in websites such as Dailymotion, so I’ve found other websites that have weird names.
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

(Foil Hat)
@Ring Team  
I’ve never found any working videos of The Big Mac Question, and on top of that Season 9 is not available legally in my country in any way, shape or form.
Wiimeiser
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

(Foil Hat)
@Spinny  
Probably so they could deny access to any country that leaks the clip shows, like they did with Australia. If not that, you’d have to ask, and I doubt they’d answer…
Wiimeiser

(Foil Hat)
@Ring Team  
With the Season 9 thing, it was because the only streaming service that had the episodes got a cease and desist for leaking the clip shows (unconfirmed, but the site the clip shows leaked no longer has the show in any capacity, so that’s what I’ve inferred…)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide