Unpopular opinion time

Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@CloudMistDragon
Me neither, I’ve always liked them though I wish they could’ve had more episodes, especially Ocellus who never had a solo focus episode. If the show would’ve continued to Season 10, then most likely they would’ve gotten more development.
Posted Report
Ring Team
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Slice of Life? It’s one of the best episodes in season 5. It’s whacky, creative, fun, original…
The only problem I had is that all these characters are in service of one wedding story. It could have been much better if the episode was more about the background characters and how they live, kinda like that Simpsons episode or pretty much Nichijou. That would have given so much room for the characters to make the story more unpredictable.
But apart from that, It’s very decent.
Posted Report
TheQuietMan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

House of the Arcana
@Kiryu-Chan
I figured. Some dislike it because it isn’t about the main characters. And given our history, if it wasn’t for Derpy or the other BG ponies, there wouldn’t be such a large fandom. We owe it more to these guys than Twilight and her friends.
Posted Report
WaynePonePone
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
@TheQuietMan
I don’t really see it as just pandering to fans. It can pretty much be its own thing even without the fan stuff. The entire scene wtih Vinyl and Octavia is still one of the best from the show.
Posted Report
DerpyFast
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

Calling something “pandering” is mostly a 4chan thing. This is because people on 4chan don’t know how to process positive emotions. So when the show staff do something they think the fans will enjoy, such as Slice of Life, it doesn’t compute. By calling it “pandering”, it becomes something they’re able to parse.
Posted Report
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
Rarity’s love of fashion is a little strange in the world of ponies. At best it seems fashion would be a secondary accessory like jewelry. But since ponies don’t wear clothes like humans, it just doesn’t seem as natural.
Honestly Pipp’s manestyling seems more like something in-canon that normally naked horses would like.
Posted Report
Ponephilia

Friendship Is Magic varied in how it did its villains. While some were well done and structured, others were just thrown out of nowhere and suffered greatly. An example of this are the evil sisters, Nightmare Moon being foreshadowed in her debut episode while being effectively built up to be a real threat (and as a result she is well known in the fandom), while Daybreaker was thrown out of nowhere for hers, while lasting only a few minutes of screen time; the result is that most people don’t know who she is.
Posted Report
Ponephilia

@Mr.Myoozik
Absolutely, still she could have been a lot better structured in her episode instead of “Oh look, an evil version of Celestia has appeared out of the literal shadows! Lets stop her in three minutes!”
Posted Report
Ponephilia

Well as much as I gripe about Daybreaker, at least she (mostly) didn’t get the Sombra treatment, where she was just thrown in to die off within an episode Besides that one vision
Posted Report
Background Pony #4C59
@Ponephilia
The idea is less about a real threat coming on and more about what could happen if she loses restrain, more like someone confronting an inner demon rather than an external conflict.
Posted Report
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@Mr.Myoozik
Perhaps the best thing is to give ideas for imagination from others. I have a feeling the writers would have loved to do an adventure show but they know they have to keep it balanced.
@Ponephilia
Daybreaker was definitely more in seevice of the plot and theme of Celestia’s character. She might not even be possible but a figment of Starlight’s imagination.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide