Unpopular opinion time

Sadrai

@pixel  
I remember I once saw some comments can’t remember where tho saying his Equestria girls counter part was for hitting on Dash even tho he is a high school student like her.
Background Pony #6071
@Don’t  
Its an easy way to get others to dislike a ship you hate if you attach that dislike to a commonly held taboo in society.

Timber = pdo. Pdo = bad therefore Timber = bad.
ShadowBolt Platinum

Don't lose your way!
While I don’t hate A Hearth’s Warming Tail, I’m not as big a fan of it as everyone else. I preferred Hearthbreakers as my favorite Hearth’s Warming episode. That and A Hearth’s Warming Tail felt like a rehash of For Whom The Sweetie Belle Toils. One reason that people like that episode is probably because of Luna’s song at the end, I myself prefer Celestia.
Sadrai

@Cosmas-the-Explorer  
Exactly also let’s be honest it makes sense why Snips and Snails were in the last song since they actually talked to the main six plus there actually characters with canon personality compared to Button who has none of that.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide