Unpopular opinion time

Vivace
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
@Dustcan  
DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! I’ll have the chicken. DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL!………
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
I’m not sure I’d go so far as call Zephyr a creep.

…but he kinda is toeing the line so close that I don’t think you can say he isn’t one either.
Sadrai

@Kiryu-Chan  
I have to agree I do like both Zephyrs but his EQG counterpart is better probably because he actually got a job plus he is in high school most likely so it’s okay if still lives with his parents there, hell how he hits on Dash there is better even.
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

World's Okayest User
@Sadrai  
Yeah, when he was hitting on Dash I actually had the impression that he was actually trying to impress her. I mean in the Beach shorts the guy couldn’t even surf and risked drowning just to impress her, then the Holidays Unwrapped short they had he was trying to be helpful throughout that when it ended I was actually hoping she would hug him at the end
Sadrai

@Kiryu-Chan  
Yeah he even let her cut in front of everybody in the Holiday one just because he considers her a friend and when he suggests a basketball hoop I think he was thinking more of Dash in that part then his sis(which honestly that would be a good gif for Dash). It was also nice at the end of the holiday one when Rainbow dash says “your the best” when Zephyr gave her a good gift for Fluttershy which she loved so he really did help.
Background Pony #1430
Okay. Zephyr normally is just kind of a loser but to rainbow, he is indeed a creep.
Ring Team
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

I just watched Triple Threat. It’s not a bad episode, but… do we need a story like this for a 22 minutes episode? It’s too long, it should have been a 10 minutes episode.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide