Unpopular opinion time

Ring Team
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@animomo4  
Now you’re sounding like a Star Wars fanboy.

It’s just something new. Give it a try. If you don’t like it, cool. If you like it, that’s also cool. But it’s unfair to not like something without watching it.
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
That face when Twilight comes back as a fat cowardly failure who abandoned Equestria and tells sunny that friendship sucks.

It’ll be subversive so that means it’s good.
Ring Team
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

I know I said it before, but I would get the complain about “friendship not working in G4” in G5… if MLP:FiM was great in every way.

And, let’s be real, it was great sometimes, not every episode.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
@Ring Team  
No, if it was great in every way, friendship would be shown to have more weaknesses and not cocered by the very universe itself.

Then, something breaking the peace would make some sense in g5.

But we don’t have that lifeline.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@Terminal Rex  
Let’s hope these people are wise enough to know that that will be a divisive move.

I think having someone with no established personality like Luster Dawn could be a better pony to do that with.
Ring Team
Artist -

@WyrmSpawN  
Yup.

I think I’m optimistic with G5 because at least they can do something new. But I hope the creative team has set up their structure team and established project goals. That way, they wouldn’t make the same type of mistakes the G4 writers had.
stalker1234

meeeeeee
@animomo4

that’s the problem with g5lovers, they always say give it a try, they haven’t even seen it! And they practically just want new ponies and leave G4, that’s why I hate them even more
Blissful690

Violet Frost Fan
Here’s how I rank the foreign language G4 dubs that I currently have on me:  
  1. Polish  
  2. German  
  3. French  
  4. Iberian Portuguese  
  5. Italian  
  6. Iberian Spanish  
  7. Hungarian  
  8. Czech  
  9. Ukrainian  
  10. Russian

And just missing out on the top 10 is the Slovene dub. To me, I don’t really care how bad or good something is, but that’s how I would rank them.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@Blissful690  
Some of the songs in French seem quite good like A True True Friend, What My Cutie Mark is Telling Me or How the Magic of Friendship Grows.

I’m surprised how awful some of the singers A True True Friend can sound in other languages. But the French seem they are quite good at it.
Ebalosus
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Build commie blocks!
@Blissful690

>Italian  
>5th

“B-But muh FiM season 1 Italian theme song!”

In all seriousness, the only reason I mention that is because I was reminded of it recently when I was rewatching Voice of Reason’s back catalog, and when I got to his review of Camaraderie is Supernatural, I had forgotten that the Italian dub had a bitchin’ theme song.

It brings me to my unpopular opinion for the day: Friendship is Witchcraft has always sucked! It sucked then and it sucks now. I’d like to thank the random anon on old Ponibooru (rest it’s soul) who pointed me toward Camaraderie is Supernatural, as it was so much better.

It’s funny, because the female half of Sherclop Pones (the duo behind FiW), Jenny Nicholson, is better known these days as an YouTube fan person/influencer, than for an overrated abridged series from way back when. Whenever someone mentions her when bashing NuWars fans for their fickleness, I mention “the chick behind Friendship is Witchcraft?”, and others responses are “Huh?” or “What?” Nothing against either Jenny or Griffin, but FiW sucks.
Background Pony #6DA1
that’s the problem with g5lovers, they always say give it a try, they haven’t even seen it!

So, you’re trying to say that since they haven’t watched it, they should start dismissing it out of hand?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide