Unpopular opinion time

Spinny
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Resident Spin Fetishist
If there’s one thing I don’t like about G5 so far is that it seems to be a bit juvenile on the level of FiM season 1. We’re basically back to the default setting of MLP being a property intended to appeal to 6-7 year old girls.
DragonBoi471
Duck - Does Anypony Else even feel like Reading What I Say?
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

*Durgon Noises*
My biggest gripe with the upcoming G5 is this:

If it’s supposed to be set in the same universe as G4, then how the hell did Equestria go from a peaceful, united kingdom to a segregated, magicless shithole in however long the timeskip’s gonna be? Talk about a happy ending override!
Ebalosus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Build commie blocks!
@Spinny

Cool. I forgot to add arguments over whether MLP should have more mature content to the list of stuff to relitigate during G5, alongside alicorns, villain redemption, and the pony-type hierarchy, amongst others.
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
If there’s one thing I don’t like about G5 so far is that it seems to be a bit juvenile on the level of FiM season 1.

I mean, I still love S1 especially in comparison to the stuff that came out in the end soooo…..

Doesn’t sound so bad to me :p
Background Pony #7F51
@Ring Team  
There are actually several versions of Latin American Spanish. Most cartoons are dubbed in:  
Mexico  
Argentina  
Venezuela  
Chile etc.

FiM was dubbed in Mexico whereas PL was dubbed in Venezuela.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide