Unpopular opinion time

Andyxdr
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Glowin' up!
@SleepySteve
Come on. Just because you hate that ship doesn’t mean everyone else has to. If you hate it so much, you should just filter it. You can’t just dictate who to ship with who and who not to. Nobody likes thought police.
Posted Report
Background Pony #CEB7
I didn’t care about the ship, but I would have liked to have an actual resolution to it; whether it’s them getting together, may get together in the future, or just confirming that no they will never get together.
Posted Report
Ring Team
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Pipp has flaws, but, with the exception of one dumb episode, I don’t think it conflicted with the motivations of the character. It doesn’t feel out of character.
Posted Report
DragonBoi471
Duck - Does Anypony Else even feel like Reading What I Say?
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

*Durgon Noises*
@Ring Team
Critical Realization God, I’m an idiot.
Anyway, while we’re on the subject of G5, Twilight’s cameo in MYM feels kinda weird to me because it implies that between the events of The Last Problem an its future ending scene, everyone in Equestria suddenly turned CGI before turning back into 2D vectors. Anyone else feel the same way?
Amphibian Swamp
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

I’m gonna say it:
I think Jazz is a cutie. I like her colour palette, her voice and such. Her name may be kinda silly. But it really fits at the same time.
I don’t care how much hate she receives. Sure she’s not the best character, and i do prefer her in the MYM universe rather than the TYT one. But she’s still decent
Also, Rocky is such a cute stallion and I like his colour pallete
Spinny
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Resident Spin Fetishist
All the ways in which they’ve attempted to make G5 share continuity with G4 feel totally hamfisted. It’s abundantly clear that they just don’t belong together.
Do you ship her with Pipp? I totally do.
Posted Report
CloudMistDragon
Artist -

Misty Shadow
@Moving
Guess this is the perfect time to chime in with my unpopular opinion that I also do not care about ships. Actually, among casual fans, I don’t think that’s exactly unpopular, but it’s pretty crazy how serious a lot of the brony fandom takes shipping.
Posted Report
Ebalosus
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Build commie blocks!
I think Spike x Rarity was a terrible ship and we should all be ashamed of it.
I second this, mainly because the age/maturity differences between Spike and Rarity. I always considered it a ship to nowhere, even back when I joined the fandom a gazillion internet years ago. Like the only ship that I ever really gave credence to (even back then) was the one the showrunners ironically made canon: Lyrabon.
Posted Report
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@Ebalosus
I only ship a little nowadays.
Honestly they don’t have as much interaction as one might think in the show.
I always have felt like it can work if Spike and Rarity simply became completely platonic friends and when they grow up it tranaforms into somwthing more.
Regardless of ships, I kind of wish Spike and Rarity had more moments as genuine friends. I love how they interacted in the Molt Down episode with Spike.
I also wish there were episodes were Rarity was a good role model for Spike, like teaching him about cons or maybe about good manners
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide