Why is Gen 5 Seemingly above criticism?

Background Pony #3743
You all act like we’re not allowed to enjoy anything. That we need to conform to the typical “this sucks I hate it G4 superior!” mentality. And even then you all continue to bash G4 in and of itself. You all just want to be entirely negative 24/7? You’re giving Star Wars fans a run for their money.  
You claim that there are people who will blindly defend the new stuff. Well the polar opposite is true. There are plenty of people who do nothing more than blindly hate the later seasons and Pony Life just for the sake of it, or that they’re self-entitled twats who think the series needs to cater to them and them only. Remember the dumbass who hated Season 9 so much that he began this delusional campaign to have it redone, and started harassing former show staff? And need I remind you that you all are flipping your shit over a cartoon.  
I remember back when the fandom was a kind, caring place. Sure there were disagreements, but there was never a call for blood. Now its just a dumpster fire of pessimism and hostility where the slightest change from the norm will basically result in a meltdown. And need I remind you its all over a cartoon! And this one isn’t even out yet!  
Let people be excited for it. Don’t like it? Fine, whatever, but don’t be acting like a self-entitled cunt all because it doesn’t meet “your standards”. People like that are what drag this fandom’s reputation down further and further. No wonder anti-bronies hated us so much. Maybe they had a point.
Ghost Reviews
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

I know EXACTLY what’s going to happen, the exact same thing that happened with Season 9’s finally. Before it’s release, people like me will criticize and complain, but as soon as it’s released, all that will be left is blind praise, or at least that’s all you’ll be able to find for it.
Background Pony #79BB
Why is Gen 5 Seemingly above criticism?  
Because truly disgusting that some people would do this horrible thing….

trying to lighten the mood
Background Pony #A8A5
Its not above reproach and I agree, from what I’ve seen so far, what we’ve gotten so far does look like crap. The character’s faces all look a little weird to me and I’m not too crazy it being set in the G4 universe if its going to show the world went to hell. It implies Twilight ultimately failed as a promoter of friendship given the state of the world. That being said, it IS too soon to render complete judgements on G5 before the series even starts and how limited our info is. We’re likely to get way more info before the premiere and it may completely alter current viewpoints on the show so far.

As for fandom concerns, those saying its garbage as a whole are perfectly within their right to say so even if it may benefit them to consider more info is still on the way

On the other side, you have a point there seems to be a number of people taking the ‘its too esrly to judge G5’ approach a bit too far and bashing those expressing distaste or questions about what we’ve seen so far. They need to calm down and realize everyone’s entitled to their opinions.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide