EQG Mane 6 Giantess Growth RP [SFW]

Patrick the Brony

Hey there. I feel like doing a giantess growth RP with the EQG versions of the Mane 6 girls. (Princess Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, and Fluttershy.)

*No 18+, breast growth, muscle growth, butt growth, gore, sex, vore, spit, snot, farting, feet worship, or other gross stuff.

*Clothes will ALWAYS grow with the girls, no matter what, and the girls will NOT take any of their clothes off, including their shoes.

*Takes place during the first EQG film from 2013. (Sunset CAN be nice if you want that, but she will not grow.)

*Send me a message in conversations if you see this and would like to RP with me.
Patrick the Brony

Alright. I’ll start. (Takes place during the first film from 2013)

In science class, Princess Twilight was working on a growth formula she had prepared for herself and her friends. Pinkie, Applejack, Rainbow, Rarity, and Fluttershy were in the room with her.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide