Expansion/Inflation/Hyper RPs (Typically NSFW.)

Another_Lurker

This is a thread for anyone interested in these topics to share their likes, dislikes, and get in contact with each other.

Personally, I like breast, belly, and butt expansion with stuffing, weight gain, pregnancy, full body inflation, blueberry inflation, lactation, futa, cumflation, non-fatal bursting, monster-girls, and cowgirl tf. There’s also muscle, giantess, and non-fatal vore, but those are really low on the list.

I don’t like doing doing RPs that are only two characters assigned to one of us. It’s incredibly dull with a cast that tiny, and only being able to control a certain selection of characters is restricting. We could easily write ourselves into a corner where one of us is forced to write paragraphs of story until the other’s characters come into play again.

I’m fine with either human, anthro, or, on rare occasions, pony versions of the characters. My usual go-to setting typically has all the characters in a hyper sized state, where everyone has something different. You could only do so many until certain types of sizes start repeating, but that’s not too much of a problem.

My Discord is Need a New Name#0295 and my DA is SomethingsWrongHere. As you can tell, I suck at names.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide