Looking for ERP partners thread [NSFW]

Jade the bat
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).

Praise Nightmare Moon
funnily enough I have my own Alicorn OC who might be what you could consider to be sadistic lol. She’s my pride and joy because I put a lot of effort into her story. Which is still changing because I’m indecisive.
Jade the bat
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).

Praise Nightmare Moon
She does yes. I don’t post it very often. Or ever on here lol. I don’t think I’ve posted it on here at least. I don’t even know if I can without uploading it
Sly22red

So the Queen Chrysalis one and the Humans being slaves to a Futa version of Equestria ?
I like all my ideas so I will find it hard to decide on which one to do since I love Futa-Equestria.
I am thinking the Futa Equestria one can take place at the start of the show, so we see Twilight if you want to control any of the canon characters.
As for the Queen Chrysalis one, I am thinking it would be sometime after the Canterlot Wedding.
ThunderCloudNate

Cutebat
Hey all! As always, still on the lookout for people to play the submissive mare in a three-person cuckolding RP! Zebradom lovers are a nice touch as well, generally prefer the kinkier partners too~
DM me for my Discord!
maddest

This is Sweet Treat he is submissive and breedable. Treat is hyper submissive and enjoys being dominated completely, to the point of wanting to be treated like just another piece of property. Wanting to be decorated with humiliatingly tattoos and pricings to show off who owns his body. Willing to submit himself completely and be gelded so everyone knows what a pathetic excuse of a colt he is, and that is place is between the legs of real stallions. He is fertile and can be breed like a broodmare growing heavy and round with his studs foals.
All kinks are negotiable let me know if you’re interested in
Cosmo123456789

Any MLP fans out there who have a female OC or want to play a female Character for a Kinky RP?
What I am looking for:
Anyone willing to play a female
Subs or switches that want to submit to my Female Alicorn OC, or my Equestrian Cybertronian Hybrid female
partners who don’t mind their characters being beaten and electrocuted by a cruel and sadistic Mistress
Fun people to RP with!
Besides torture, other kinks include bondage, sex, romance, cute uniforms, and multiple active characters at once.
What I will NOT do under any circumstances:
If it so much as draws blood or breaks the skin, it’s off the table.
Any interest, feel free to let me know.
xLeadMarex
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Extremely indecisive!
Reminder! I’m a very busy player so spam me in any platform to urge or remind me to continue replying! Please, don’t give up on me! I’ll be sending replies right now!
xLeadMarex
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

Extremely indecisive!
Looking to host a private role play involving either official/canon characters or original characters. However, while I don’t mind playing as any mare from the official content, I’d rather be playing as Princess Twilight Sparkle, Sweetie Belle(Adult), or any other unicorn mare found. I prefer for said role play to be focused on generation four or be friendly to headcanons and redesigns that might help me reconsider my opinion on generation five as well.
I’m quite friendly and super lenient on the extremes of various fetishes but, vanillas or overly realistic tends to get quite boring for my interests so the crazier the better! Additionally, it’s required for the role play to involve any of the following fetishes, typically within the “extreme” or “hyper” range:
-Cum Inflation
-Lactation
-Pregnancy
-Excessive Cum
-Gential Size
-Reproductive Activity
Gore, watersports, and scat are strictly prohibited! While any level of skill is allowed, I am searching for a memorable scenario that I would enjoy drawing so try to impress me, maybe?
This!
SunsetShimmerLover

Hello there everyone ^^
I made this account freshly and I am looking for peeps who enjoy kinky and lewd erp. I am a Dom so a sub would be the best. And someone who would like to rp as either equestria girls or anthro or ponys. Especially if you can erp as sunset shimmer. So if interested just send me a message and we can discuss more ^^
Sudrian Engineer
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Celestial Sodor!
Well, as I said, am on summer vacation, so am quite bored, lol.
Since it has been almost a month, repost time I suppose:
Would anyone like to rp with some, if not all, of the following? Pregnancy, Scat, Watersports, Weight Gain, Fart, Lactation, Desperation, Accidents, and Build Up?
I am, at this time, looking for a nice romance themed rp with some of those things in it. No huge adventure or anything, just an SOL kink thing with characters in a loving relationship.
F/M or F/F please.
If interested, please PM me.
I understand if no though, and hope you all have a great day, and find someone to rp with. :)
I do have a Discord and it is Thomas the Unicorn#7557
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide