Looking for ERP partners thread [NSFW]

BestGirl

Roleplayer
Howdy! Looking for anyone down to rp! Im Bisexual so I’m open to M/F, M/M, etc! Im big into light bondage, gags, etc so if interested send me a PM!
SunsetShimmerLover

Hey there
It’s me again and still looking for someone who would like to be lewd about sunset shimmer, maybe playing as her. Other subs are welcome too but mainly looking for sunset x3
Anyways if interested just send me a pm ^^
Coltshan000

Howdy everyone, I’m an Switch who is looking for new partners to rp with, I like to tell stories that have a healthy balance of lewd and plot, or more or less depending on the situation. I can play males or females so long as we reciprocate each other’s kinks and desires so we both are satisfied. I usually play anthro, but can sometimes work with classic body shapes as well.
Current Ideas/Premises:
Futuristic/Cyberpunk
Zombie Apocalypse
Isekai/Reincarnated into Equestria
MLP + D&D
If interested please comment or dm me.
SunsetShimmerLover

Hello,
I’m a Dom and I am looking for a cute subby stallion who I can own and love and play with. Would be nice if we could play regularly and just be cute together.
So if anyone is interested in something like this pm me~
GNGFan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Suomi-Brony
Maid Celestia x Dom Futa Luna (Anthro)
As the name suggests ERP Maid Celestia x Futa Luna.
You play Futa Luna who has won a bet which forces Celestia to serve her as a maid in any way she sees fit. Be it cleaning or breeding a new heir to that sunny womb of hers.
I hope that I get to play Sublestia who gets dominated by her little sister with a third leg.
RP Includes (I hope)
-Anthro
-Slave/Master
-Pregnancy
-Incest
-Maid duties and outfits
-Lewd degrading tattoos and branding marks
-Luna as sole ruler of Equestria at some point
Hope to hear about any interested pony soon :D
My Timezone: UTC/GMT +3 hours
My F-List
Note:
Reposted this one since my last parted I had mysteriously vanished without a word hope he/she is okay. So DM message if interested thanks :D
Johny149
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Is there anyone who would be able to play Bubble Berry (R63 of Pinkie) for a gay party fun?
Send me a message and we can talk details!
TheIronWolf45
Artist -

Still looking for a partner to do either an MLP or Them’s Fightin’ Herds RP, playing one the following characters:
MLP
Twilight Sparkle
Tempest Shadow
Queen Umbra (R63/Genderbent King Sombra)
Princess Ember
Smolder
TFH
Oleander
Arizona
Tianhuo
I myself play my own male characters, all straight and MOST of the time the dominant one.
The important kinks I strongly want:
breeding
impregnation
normal to hyper pregnancy
cum inflation
male on female dominance
Other kinks can be discussed, and my least favorite ones will be mentioned when asked.
Regarding post length, send details, I am trying to improve on longer posts but am more comfortable with shorter posts. I primarily RP on Discord for instant messaging.
If you are interested, reply for more details.
Evergreen928
Artist -

Tasty Prey up for Grabs
Looking for rp partners for vore/romance/18+ rps, specifically preds. I have many pony-related and non-pony-related rp ideas/prompts on my deviantART page which I will link below. I usually try to look for long-term rps, but sometimes I can be in the mood for a one-shot rp. I am ok with most kinks/genders, but if you have one you’re unsure about, ask. Here are the most common stuff I’m not ok with:
*hard vore
*scat/watersports
*blood/gore
*pain
*permadeath
Permadeath can be discussed for a one-shot. Anything else you wanna ask about, feel free to. If interested either DM me here or message me on either my dA or Discord
Discord: Evergreen_Chrysalis
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide