MLP:FIM/TF2 Crossover RP [Possibly Gore/NSFW]

Patrick the Brony

Yes, you read that right. This is a crossover RP with “My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic” (specifically, the Mane 6 ponies (Twilight Sparkle (Unicorn), Pinkie Pie, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, and Fluttershy)) and “Team Fortress 2”. Meaning this RP is most likely going to have violent, bloody moments.

This RP will see the ponies taking on the roles of 6 out of the 9 TF2 classes. The setup I personally like to have is as follows:

BLU Team (Builders League United):

Scout (Rainbow Dash)

Soldier (Regular TF2 Soldier)

Demoman (Regular TF2 Demoman)

Engineer (Applejack)

Sniper (Twilight Sparkle)

RED Team (Reliable Excavation Demolition):

Pyro (Pinkie Pie)

Heavy (Regular TF2 Heavy)

Medic (Fluttershy)

Spy (Rarity)

This RP can involve battles on the various maps, or activities off the field, and it can be serious or silly. There can be stuff like movie or TV show parodies, holiday shenanigans, whatever. (Almost) anything goes.

Also, this is a non-fetish RP. (Well, almost. ONE fetish can be used here, that being giantess growth, but it won’t be outright used for fetish purposes and won’t be taken to the extreme like I usually do. You also don’t necessarily have to use it if you don’t want to, but you can use it if you feel like it.)

Note that I might portray some characters a little weird and different. You could view this as sort of an alternate universe scenario. I also don’t have a lot of plans for Mann vs. Machine stuff, so apologies if you’re into that.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide