Viewing last 25 versions of post by Dave33333 in topic RP Discussion Thread (SFW, suggestion, no drama, new users come here)

Dave33333
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <DVE> ...I'll accept my ban on the condition I don't end up with a duck badge. Seeing "OP is a Troll" didn't help me calm down. But I'm not gonna fight it anymore.
Thread Starter - The RP Thread with no Sense!

Undesirable
"[@Derpy Whooves":](/rp/rp-discussion-thread-sfw-suggestion-no-drama-new-users-come-here/post/4232147#post_4232147
)  
I don't know what's going on, but please look at the date of the post you quoted.

This was BEFORE you told me that was wrong.

Very shortly after what you told me what to do and not to do, I stopped and edited my posts to work with the rules.

In fact, lemme check the hours between THAT post, and the warning.

Damn it, I'm unable to, but I swear, the was before you sent the initial warning.
No reason given
Edited by Dave33333
Dave33333
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <DVE> ...I'll accept my ban on the condition I don't end up with a duck badge. Seeing "OP is a Troll" didn't help me calm down. But I'm not gonna fight it anymore.

Undesirable
"@Derpy Whooves":/rp/rp-discussion-thread-sfw-suggestion-no-drama-new-users-come-here/post/4232147#post_4232147
I don't know what's going on, but please look at the date of the post you quoted.

Very shortly after what you told me what to do and not to do, I stopped and edited my posts to work with the rules.

In fact, lemme check the hours between THAT post, and the warning.
No reason given
Edited by Dave33333
Dave33333

Undesirable
"@Derpy Whooves":/rp/rp-discussion-thread-sfw-suggestion-no-drama-new-users-come-here/post/4232147#post_4232147

No reason given
Edited by Dave33333