Talk to Twilight Tragedy

Background Pony #EFE2
@wardex101
Celestia: Ah you can always count on Cadance to make a pizza.
Luna: ENOUGH!!! We are only delaying here!
Starlight: Same. Twilight I want to ask do you have the Element of Magic with you
Background Pony #EFE2
@wardex101
Starlight: I was just wondering. But I would like to ask. Do yoy know why you turned yourself sad. You don’t have say why just if you remember that
Background Pony #EFE2
@wardex101
Starlight: Interesting you lost your memories even before you turned yourself gray. Hmmmm.
Celestia: This is very interesting.
Background Pony #EFE2
Cadance: Does she always leave like that when she feels uncomfortable.
Starlight: You get used to it.
Luna: We’ll knock in an hour.
Background Pony #EFE2
@wardex101
Funny I was actually thinking about him showing up. Anyways…
Discord transforms into an audience of a whole bunch of Discords auplaudding.
Discord: And here is our special guest Starswirlie the Old.
Starswirl: Please don’t call me that again
Celestia: Teacher what are you doing here?!
Background Pony #EFE2
Celestia: No I think he was talking to me. Since I was a pupil of his. Twilight is in her room for now. She needs a little time to herself for now.
Luna: Do you know about Twilight’s current situation with grayness and tragedy, Starswirl?
Background Pony #EFE2
Celestia: You see Twilight has lost her memories and then she turned herself gray and is in a Tragic state. We’re trying to solve this mystery.
Background Pony #EFE2
@wardex101
*Twilight opened the door instantly. She gawked at him for once not crying but just looking at him shocked as if trying to find the right words to say. *
Starswirl: So Celestia tells me you are gray hmmm.
Twilight: I think I remember You’re the one who made the Elements of Harmony and therefore my crown!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide