Talk to Twilight Tragedy

Background Pony #EFE2
Luna: You can twll how dedicated my sister was. She even made the oancakes look like they were crying.
wardex101
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@Background Pony #EFE2
Twilight Tragedy:umm… I looked at the mirror in my room… It looks like me, but it’s colored…
Twilight Tragedy:She helped me draw a sad faces… Then My colored self vanished from the mirror…
Twilight Tragedy:I started to sob… then a few minutes later, i stopped sobbing…
Twilight Tragedy:I heard my colored self voice talking to me… “Couldn’t you just tell them about me instead of hiding me? It might make you smile?” She said to me, then i said no… Her voice who talked to me fade away… seems like i was talking to myself…
Background Pony #EFE2
@wardex101
Celestia: I see.

Celestia, Luna and Cadance all surprised.
All 3 Princesses: Wait what?!?!
Starlight: Are you joking did you really see your normal self?!
Background Pony #EFE2
@wardex101
Starlight: How could this happen?
Celestia: This is very interesting, may I ask how long you have been seeing this vision?
Background Pony #EFE2
@wardex101
Sorry I should rephrase it
Starswirl: Has this Twilight shown up just today or has it been for several days and you had not told others?
Background Pony #EFE2
@wardex101
Starswirl: Just today, hmmmm? It must have been surprising.
I wonder what caused her to appear if she hadn’t before… Unless it was… Of course! That’s what it was! I knew it!
Background Pony #EFE2
@wardex101
Starswirl: The crown! It must have done something! You only saw it yesterday! That must be the reason. And were you surprised seeing it or did it seem normal to you when you saw her?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide