Talk to Twilight Tragedy

Background Pony #EFE2
@wardex101
Starswirl: No not that. Twilight Tragedy saw her reflection of a normal purple Twilight Sparkle last night. The night after you put yourself on her head.
I think you have something to do with this and you know more than you are letting on.
Did you put yourself on her head just for fun? Or to make it worse for her? Or to help her?
Background Pony #EFE2
@wardex101
She did want to be on her head which seems pretty suspicious. But I’ll ignore that for now.
Whether you’re caused it intentionally or not, somehow you made Twilight’s clone appear.
And just by coincidence the tree sent a lettet telling us not that Twilight is a lost cause.
Have you talked to the tree recently?
Background Pony #EFE2
@wardex101
Starswirl: The tree might be up to something. We’ll have to talk to the tree later.
Starlight: Hold on before we do thar I have an idea. Crown? How would you like to be on Twilight Tragedy’s head again? Preferavly in front of a mirror
Background Pony #EFE2
Starlight: Well then let’s get to it then.
She lifts up the crown with her magic
Background Pony #EFE2
Twilight Tragedy: W why are we doing this?
Starlight: We were just wondering how you would look woth crown.
Twilight Tragedy: How do I look?
Starlight: Dreadfully stunning. Maybe you should see yourself in the mirror. Aren’t you curious?
Twilight Tragedy: A little.
Twilight Tragedy sees looks at the mirror. She notices nothing but her friends saw the reflection blink even whem Twilight Tragedy wasn’t
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide