The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@Cerebrate19  
OOC: Reunion actually.

Alex: Never a dull day for us… Who do you think would be most aligned with us based on the transmissions you can access?

OOC: Funny thing about that, seen the “Contingency Contracts” event?
Cerebrate19
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Emergency: Equestria. (potentially NSFW)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

loves a Demon
@MarauderPilot  
(never.)

Baseplate: “Imperial forces seem to be focused on suppression of “infected”… in a lethal manner as well. Reunion is comprised of infected… intent on destroying the city… RHodes island… running cross reference of name… treatment research of infection, staff consisting of scientists and infected field operatives… alignment in tune with humanitarian efforts knights of the raven run.”
MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

@Cerebrate19  
OOC: Public mercenary work is the feel i got from it.

So, how do you think tib and originium should interact? Specifically, when tib is already inside the body.

Alex: Well then, what do the rest of you think? Up for commemorating the discovery of this new world with some action?
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

• Anorokaya stayed neutral, just waiting for it to settle down on its own. Gioni intervene though. *

Gioni: Perhaps I could help you by assuring you account with my own money that these people accept. In honor of the new alliance between my people and your nation. As you said, someone like you certainly have the wealth to buy anything he might want here so I’m fine with putting my trust on your word and it’s the least I can do for the royal, or imperial, councilor of an ally.

Royal councilor: We had keep the “royal” in our court titles despite how the king rose in rank. And thank you.

Merchant: Well then, if you guarantee it. I suppose I can accept this “weird” signature.

Royal councilor: Stop saying that about how I sign!

Merchant: Sorry sir.

Gioni: If I may ask, why is it such a problem?

Royal councilor: I broke my fingers when I was younger and they didn’t heal right, it made holding little things a struggle to me. Crazy for someone who carried a sword, to be beaten by a pen right?

Gioni: I see, though I’m afraid this is something I cannot understand as my kind is rather naturally privileged on the health side. Hopefully now the calm job of royal war councilor will help you get better with that.
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
(hmm, tib and originum share so many eerie similarities, except tib offers a small chance of survival in mutation… it could be another case of warring alterations, except this one laying the affected one low for a considerable amount of time in a painful manner until tib eventually wins out, due to having the greater amount in the body already.)

HAzard: “you know it.”

Dice: “Rhodes island has an inspiring story, it ending in “and the heroes died dooming the world to be devoured by the ravenous crystal” is unacceptable.”
MarauderPilot

@Cerebrate19  
OOC: That could work. Think i suggested something like that for how someone immune to Flood infection who had that confirmed the old fashioned way might react to a Blackwing infection since they’d still have Flood DNA in them even if it didn’t take over?

Shifter: Took the words right out of my mouth.

Alex: * He nods, moving up to the helm and looking over a map generated by the orbital scans. * Alright, there should be a easy enough spot to hide in close enough to the fighting to get there before it ends.

OOC: Hiding the ship since the local authorities might be a little twitchy on the AAA and SAMs right now.
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@MarauderPilot  
(look if you want to assimilate every bioweapon and turn into a toxilisk you need to become zerg.)

Baseplate: “mobile city chernobog is nearing originum storm, air support and extraction may not be available for long.”
MarauderPilot

@Cerebrate19  
OOC: Im sorry?

Alex: Understood. * He says simply, hitting a few buttons as the stealth systems on the craft engage as it enters the atmosphere. A brief rocking being felt before reentry passes and they breach the cloud layer. The seemingly more or less Russian architecture of the city becoming visible once they start nearing the ground, along with more than a few fires and explosions occurring around it. *
boz
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

• They keep going a little and the war councilor finally went away after. He eventually left the store later after buying something like a typing machine. They tried to sell him a computer and a printer, but he was actually too smart to fell for that knowing electricity is in way too short supply here for it to be viable. And he probably heard reviews of those printers which are still terrible even in the interstellar age and scam people with ink cartridge. *

Merchant to your team: So, how can I help you?
MarauderPilot

@Cerebrate19  
OOC: Okay i just asking if i had mentioned the idea before.

Alex: We can agree on that. Whether it’s on one planet or a interstellar government wide insurrection. * A brief lurching is felt as the ship comes to a halt at a larger alleyway in a seemingly abandoned section of the city. * Alright, lets go get our gear.

OOC: You know, i just thought of something. They’ll probably end up a fair distance away from their ship yeah? Remember how the destruction from the catastrophe proper is described?
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@MarauderPilot  
(not that one specifically i think. in general though, tib wins, it has laid claim to the body and it’s keeping it.)

Dice: “so, anyone got an idea how we’re gonna announce ourselves? rhodes island is surrounded by forces that want them dead, i imagine they may be a bit jumpy.”

(i don’t…)
MarauderPilot

@Cerebrate19  
Alex: Those reunion guys turning their forces away to another threat should be a good indicator whatever is making them do it is at the very least a enemy of them as well, and you know what they say, the enemy of my enemy.

OOC: Here.
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@MarauderPilot  
Hazard: “hopefully we don’t free up imperial assets to fight them that way… that would be the bad kind of ironic.”

Dice: “let’s gear up for now, looks to be all close quarters too.”

Baseplate: “analysis suggests main form of armament are various melee weapons and Crossbows, with only sparse artillery if even that much, either originum mutation or an effect similar to aura appears to render ranged weapons significantly less effecttive… third possibility, for all other achievements gunpowder and related weaponry has been neglected…”

Dice: “so they have jetpacks but not assault rifles?”
MarauderPilot

@Cerebrate19  
OOC: On that, there would be mentions of guns on the local net. It’s just that guns and ammo are hideously expensive since gunpowder for them is powdered originium.

And the local amish are apparently putting on a fireworks show.

Shifter: Would it really be the strangest thing we’ve seen? * He asks, starting to put on his armor. *

OOC: Did i ever give him a real loadout? I know i did for Titan and Alex.
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@MarauderPilot  
(yeah.)

Dice: “not after i saw that patriarch planet with the terraforming hivemnid beasts.”

(don’t think i ever saw one, also is this the heavy armor and hammer alex or the one with master chief’s pistol?)
Background Pony #679B
@HatOfDisguise  
Merchant: Oh. Why here?

Anorokaya: They took my Tozan money stick. They certainly knew that it was money for us to have done that and they must also know here is the only place they can exchange it.

Merchant: We have nothing against you waiting here. If I can suggest, the store cafe on the second floor have an overview on the entrance, perhaps you’ll see them get in.

Anorokaya: They were the average highway bandits, we could tell them from the other people here by their clothes even from a distance so that would works.

• You walk across the store to the staircase in nice looking alleys where holoscreens of advertisement are many but decorative separations filled with earth in which plants with some fruits grew are what really caught the interest of your earth pony nature, in front of the great nearly 3 meter wide central stair there’s a fountain also with a flora of nenuphar like plant that grow a little berry on their top which while not exactly earth oriented probably also interest a farm aligned pony. A sign translated in a few languages next to those explain that all plants featured in the store to be enjoyed freely were modified to be sterile in order to not contaminate the local flora and that the fruits they produce are safe to eat for any species.

Anorokaya and the deaf knight, who is literate in the local world language, understand it and after not having been able to afford paying for a meal since you’ve been robbed took the opportunity to take a lot of them than most regular visitor of the store on their way to the cafe. *
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@boz  
(she used to be, but… long story involving lots of talking, her wish for children and that being the most readily available way to do it…)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide