The Wonderbolts Academy (SFW)

14Fan
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

#Go4tNiners!
Think you’re Wonderbolt material? Think you’ve got the guts to fly with Spitfire? We’ll see about that here at the Academy.
Roles? Canon and ocs but give me a bit of a description of the oc before entering. The oc should be a pegasus ONLY.
Plot? Followed a similar plot to both Top Gun movies, the 1986 original and the 2022 sequel. It’ll have the similar events of the first while having the emotional story of horrid flashbacks of the second
If you haven’t seen those movies, you’ll be fine. I’ll make it understandable
14Fan
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

#Go4tNiners!
My ocs that I’m using are all boys. One is my pfp oc and has my personality. He goes just by Chase. The other 2 are Tremor “Renegade” Scoot and Empire Jack. Tremor Scoot is the son of not one but 2 Academy grads, Scootaloo (I’m just gonna pretend she graduated) and Rumble. He’s called Renegade because he tends to not follow rules at times, much like Maverick in Top Gun. Empire on the other hand (or hoof) followed most all rules and is a top-class graduate, who came back to be an instructor. Chase is his assistant.
Raduga
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

(I dont know Top Gun)
OC:
Ghost Mist- Grey-silvery-ish pegasi mare, with braids. Come from Shady Hollows, a bit morbid (slightly inspired from Wednesday Addams)
She is expert at stealth and crafting mist.
Sand Storm- Daughter of Somnumbola.
Hot headed, passionate, frusrated with how calm her mother is with everything.
Quick and flashy
14Fan

#Go4tNiners!
@Raduga
(That’s ok, we can work with that)
Opening day for the Academy. Empire and Chase were talking things over about flight plans with Spitfire. Tremor was flying with his parents on their way to Cloudsdale.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide