Character Tags who are no Character Tags

Princess_Fluttershy
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Princess of Kindness
I’m not sure how much are there but some Name Tags are green Tags, even if they are Characters.
The Example I found is Spike the Dog who are the Dog Form of Spike in the Spinoff Equestria Girls.
He is even named like that in the Wiki, just similar to Queen Celestia just in (), so I’m not sure if this is a Fan Name, Merch Name or official Name.
Of course it is the canon Spike, but just in the first EQG Movie, but not longer in the Movies after it and the Specials, because thats the alternate EQG Spike.
If we see it strict, then there would be 3 Spike Tags:
“Spike the Dragon” - Canon Spike from the FiM Show/Specials/Shorts
“Spike the Dog (FiM)” - Canon FiM Spike as Dog in the EQG Movie
“Spike the Dog (EQG)” - Spinoff Spike (Dog only) from the EQG Movies/Specials/Shorts
Ther could be other Char with green Tags too, I havn’s look for it.
Background Pony #CC2E
Of course it is the canon Spike, but just in the first EQG Movie, but not longer in the Movies after it and the Specials, because thats the alternate EQG Spike.
If we see it strict, then there would be 3 Spike Tags:
“Spike the Dragon” - Canon Spike from the FiM Show/Specials/Shorts
That is spike (blue)
“Spike the Dog (FiM)” - Canon FiM Spike as Dog in the EQG Movie
That is spike the dog (green)
“Spike the Dog (EQG)” - Spinoff Spike (Dog only) from the EQG Movies/Specials/Shorts
That is spike the regular dog (blue)
Ther could be other Char with green Tags too, I havn’s look for it.
When it’s a tag for a transformation of a character, it remains green, on purpose.
eg:
pinkamena diane pie (green) - Pinkie with straight hair
flutterbat (green) - Fluttershy as a vampire bat pony
unicorn sci-twi (green) - EqG Twi transformed into a unicorn
spike the dog (green) - Spike (the dragon) transformed into a dog
spike the pufferfish (green) - Spike (the dragon) transformed into a puffer fish
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide