Viewing last 25 versions of post by Vinyl Fluff in topic General Tag Discussion

Vinyl Fluff
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

What the Fluff?
I saw the new forum earlier. Cool. Nice to have a dedicated forum."[@Solitude":](/tagging/general-tag-discussion/post/2640939#post_2640939
[bq="Solitude"]
)  

>
I'mma note that now the old thread's closed up before there was an answer, if any of the mods have some time in between to review "[Vinyl Fluff's request":](/meta/db-workshop-tag-discussion/post/2640147#post_2640147) for a new tag and give a go/no-go on it it'd be appreciated. [/bq]

I was actually in the process of doing a quick recap here, but you saved me the time. Thanks.
No reason given
Edited by Vinyl Fluff
Vinyl Fluff
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

What the Fluff?
I saw the new forum earlier. Cool. Nice to have a dedicated forum."@Solitude":/tagging/general-tag-discussion/post/2640939#post_2640939
[bq="Solitude"] I'mma note that now the old thread's closed up before there was an answer, if any of the mods have some time in between to review "Vinyl Fluff's request":/meta/db-workshop-tag-discussion/post/2640147#post_2640147 for a new tag and give a go/no-go on it it'd be appreciated. [/bq]
I was actually in the process of doing a quick recap here, but you saved me the time. Thanks.
No reason given
Edited by Vinyl Fluff