Viewing last 25 versions of post by saby in topic General Tag Discussion

saby
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Perfectly Normal Pony - Red is Sprout, yellow is Hitch, you are a lout, and also a bitch.
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

extra fun at parties
[@ichiban iceychan 1517](/forums/tagging/topics/general-tag-discussion?post_id=5197517#post_5197517)
There's a good bunch of people who filter it out or watch it, so its existence as a tag is pretty well founded. Since people are using it to avoid seeing stuff they don't like, it's already more useful than "cute" or "sexy", arguably.

[@Background Pony \#52BA](/forums/tagging/topics/general-tag-discussion?post_id=5197671#post_5197671)
I was once explained why it's this way but I'm not sure I ever understood. Anyways, it's pretty safe to assume that the reason is strongly linked to deflecting some grade A asshattery by people who are sworn to ensure that we cannot have nice things.

[@TheGamerPainter](/forums/tagging/topics/general-tag-discussion?post_id=5197634#post_5197634)
If it's nothing then it's off-topic, please don't post that sort of thing to begin with.
No reason given
Edited by saby