Viewing last 25 versions of post by Background Pony #D58D in topic General Tag Discussion

Background Pony #D58D
[@Background Pony \#52BA](/forums/tagging/topics/general-tag-discussion?post_id=5340639#post_5340639)
In your second point you also have to take into account that each artist try to has their own style, regardless of whether they are using the same tools.

Yea, Commodore 64 and 3DS has a characteristic style, so ¿does this idea have to be applied in other drawing tools on consoles and/or computers? I mean, would the drawings in `Mario Paint` also follow the same logic?
No reason given
Edited by Background Pony #D58D
Background Pony #D58D
[@Background Pony \#52BA](/forums/tagging/topics/general-tag-discussion?post_id=5340639#post_5340639)
In your second point you also have to take into account that each artist try to has their own style, regardless of whether they are using the same tools.

Yea, Commodore 64 has a characteristic style, so ¿does this idea have to be applied in other drawing tools on consoles and/or computers? I mean, would the drawings in `Mario Paint` also follow the same logic?
No reason given
Background Pony #D58D
In your second point you also have to take into account that each artist try to has their own style, regardless of whether they are using the same tools..

Yea,
Commodore 64 has a characteristic style, so does this idea have to be applied in other drawing tools on consoles and/or computers? I mean, would the drawings in `Mario Paint` also follow the same logic?
No reason given