General Tag Discussion

saby
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Perfectly Normal Pony - Red is Sprout, yellow is Hitch, you are a lout, and also a bitch.
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

extra fun at parties
@Background Pony #52BA
I’ve found it called ‘split coloured’ for lobsters, and I know this often happens in tortie cats and merle dogs especially in the face area (also with white spots, also in other animals with similar coat patterns), but there doesn’t seem to be an established name for the phenomenon. But the real question is, are there enough entries to warrant a specific tag? Spotted (pied/patterned) ponies with two colours instead of one colour and white are rare enough on their own.
Background Pony #52BA
Do fan voice actors get tagged? If so, with what prefix, artist:?
eg. >>3025218 has it in the description only, currently
Posted Report
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
TBH if someone is willing to filter tags relating to specific characters who are drawn as black, chances are they’d probably just filter the “Dark skin” tag in general so they wouldn’t see anyone whose black
Posted Report
Deserter
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

This cykas my blyats
Guys, if you want to delete all dark-skinned character related tags to “root out racism in the my little pony fandom” or whatever the fuck, you can just say so. I’m just giving you specific examples that show a tag is required in certain cases, maybe someone doesn’t mind dark-skinned humanizations, but has an specific problem with dark-skinned Twilight for whatever reason, maybe they don’t like the stereotype of the Indian/black character being the nerdy one, or they’re put off from it due to over-saturation, you gotta keep this type of stuff in mind when thinking about this.
Posted Report
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@Deserter
My post wasn’t about trying to “root out fandom racism” :/
I only asked if it should be deleted because all the other tags that were about puns on characters being black got deleted and I thought it it should be removed just to follow consistency.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide