Viewing last 25 versions of post by Lucuz in topic Fanon Style Hippogriffs and Classical-G4 Style Hippogriffs

Lucuz

The "larger" Gryphon
It's pretty clear that the pony on the first image is **NOT** a Hippogryph. Being tagged as one makes no sense to me. A **Hippogryph**, even going back to +__mythology+__, is a being consisting of the **front half of a gryphon and the backhalf of a horse**. The definition for it is pretty clear. Going to say a "Horse with claws" Is a hippogryph is not a stretch of definition, but a total +__missinterpretation+__ of the concept. I could go on an ramble for serveral paragraphs but I'm just gonna opt to say. Those things should be kept in seperate tags.

+

__
Hippogryph+__ = Gryphon **FRONT** Horse **BACKSIDE*
(+__Gryphling+__) Don't fully agree on 'Griffing' but as I do not concern myself with naming that... I'll just go with that. = Horse x little ammounts of bird features

No reason given
Edited by Lucuz
Lucuz

The "larger" Gryphon
It's pretty clear that the pony on the first image is *NOT* a Hippogryph. Being tagged as one makes no sense to me. A *Hippogryph*, even going back to +mythology+, is a being consisting of the *front half of a gryphon and the backhalf of a horse*. The definition for it is pretty clear. Going to say a "Horse with claws" Is a hippogryph is not a stretch of definition, but a total +missinterpretation+ of the concept. I could go on an ramble for serveral paragraphs but I'm just gonna opt to say. Those things should be kept in seperate tags.

+Hippogryph+ = Gryphon *FRONT* hHorse *BACKSIDE*
(+Gryphling+) Don't fully agree on 'Griffing' but as I do not concern myself with naming that... I'll just go with that. = Horse x little ammounts of bird features

No reason given
Edited by Lucuz
Lucuz

The "larger" Gryphon
It's pretty clear that the pony on the first image is *NOT* a hHippogryph. Beigng tagged as one makes no sense to me. A *Hippogryph*, even going back to +mythology+, is a being consisting of the *front half of a gryphon and the backhalf of a horse*. The definition for it is pretty clear. Going to say a "Horse with claws" Is a hippogryph is not a stretch of definition, but a total +missinterpretation+ of the concept. I could go on an ramble for serveral paragraphs but I'm just gonna opt to say. Those things should be kept in seperate tags.

+Hippogryph+ = Gryphon *FRONT* horse *BACKSIDE*
(+Gryphling+) Don't fully agree on 'Griffing' but as I do not concern myself with naming that... I'll just go with that. = Horse x little ammounts of bird features

No reason given
Edited by Lucuz
Lucuz

The "larger" Gryphon
It's pretty clear that the pony on the first image is NOT a hippogryph. Beign tagged as one makes no sense to me. A *Hippogryph*, even going back to +mythology+, is a being consisting of the *front half of a gryphon and the backhalf of a horse*. The definition for it is pretty clear. Going to say a "Horse with claws" Is a hippogryph is not a stretch of definition, but a total +missinterpretation+ of the concept. I could go on an ramble for serveral paragraphs but I'm just gonna opt to say. Those things should be kept in seperate tags.

+Hippogryph+ = Gryphon *FRONT* horse *BACKSIDE*

No reason given
Edited by Lucuz