Viewing last 25 versions of post by UnderwoodART in topic Merging Multiples

UnderwoodART
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Just Another Pink Pony
`mwah` should alias `kissing` *(I'm very sad there isn't a 'chef's kiss' tag)*

`abstract art` merged into `abstract` (because what will it be if not art)

`nightpony` merged into `batpony` (unless there's a defining factor of separation)

`white fur` and `white coat` are treated as indistinct, though 'coat' should apply to equines and 'fur' to longer-haired spcies, and don't even get me started on the non-feathered tagging of griffons. Unless the two can be separated and defined (preferable but worksome), I suggest merging into `white body`, and the same can be said of all colour variants of these tags.

`sailor suit` merged into `sailor uniform`
Reason: +4
Edited by UnderwoodART
UnderwoodART
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

Just Another Pink Pony

`nightpony` merged into `batpony` (unless there's a defining factor of separation)

`white fur` and `white coat` are treated as indistinct, though 'coat' should apply to equines and 'fur' to felionges/cr-hanired s/etpc.ies, and don't even get me started on the non-feathered tagging of griffons. Unless the two can be separated and defined (preferable but worksome), I suggest merging into `white body`, and the same can be said of all colour variants of these tags.
Reason: +3
Edited by UnderwoodART
UnderwoodART
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Just Another Pink Pony

`white fur` and `white coat` are treated as indistinct, though 'coat' should apply to equines and 'fur' to felines/canids/etc. and don't even get me started on the tagging of griffons. Unless the two can be separated and defined (preferable but worksome), I suggest merging into `white body`, and the same can be said of all colour variants of these tags.
Reason: +3
Edited by UnderwoodART
UnderwoodART
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Just Another Pink Pony

Reason: +2
Edited by UnderwoodART
UnderwoodART
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Just Another Pink Pony

Reason: +1
Edited by UnderwoodART
UnderwoodART
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Just Another Pink Pony
No reason given
Edited by UnderwoodART