Viewing last 25 versions of post by UnderwoodART in topic Merging Multiples

UnderwoodART
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

Just Another Pink Pony
[@Background Pony \#A0A3](/forums/tagging/topics/merging-multiples?post_id=5234766#post_5234766)
Thanks, I'll try to remember, but my brain ain't so good at 'memberin

`flag pole` -> `flagpole` (smaller but proper spelling)

`flag waving` was supposed to be "someone waving a flag", but it has multiple instances of "flags blowing in the wind". It needs to imply `flag` and be clearly defined, with blown flags moved to `flag`. `waving flag`, which I retagged the only instance of, should also alias `flag`. (See, I couldn't even remember the terms that long, I had to check.)

`striped background` and `two toned background` should imply `simple background`

`rainbow mane` heras been aliased into `rainbow hair`. If that's the case, should all `___ mane` be merged into their `___ hair` equivalents? And if we are abandoning equineisms, should all `___ coat` (and `___ skin`) also be merged into `___ body`?

`fishnet pantyhose` should alias `fishnets`

Also, what's the distinction between `3D` and `3D model`? Surely everything will be a model unless it's purely a landscape (which still is, but I get it), and that should get its own tag as the minority. I can understand the differentiation between `render` and a screenshot or such, but surely every `3D` image is of a model.

`jrpg` should alias `rpg`
Reason: reworded ver.2 +5 (fixed spelling)
Edited by UnderwoodART
UnderwoodART
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

Just Another Pink Pony
[@Background Pony \#A0A3](/forums/tagging/topics/merging-multiples?post_id=5234766#post_5234766)

`flag waving` was supposed to be "someone waving a flag", but it has multiple instances of "flags blowing in the wind". It needs to imply `flag` and be clearly defined, with blown flags moved to `flag`. `waving flag`, which I retagged the only instance of, should also alias `flag`. (See, I couldn't even remember the terms that long, I had to check.)

`striped background` and `two toned background` should imply `simple background`

`rainbow mane` her been aliased into `rainbow hair`. If that's the case, should all `___ mane` be merged into their `___ hair` equivalents? And if we are abandoning equineisms, should all `___ coat` (and `___ skin`) also be merged into `___ body`?

Also, what's the distinction between `3D` and `3D model`? Surely everything will be a model unless it's purely a landscape (which still is, but I get it), and that should get its own tag as the minority. I can understand the differentiation between `render` and a screenshot or such, but surely every `3D` image is of a model.

`jrpg` should alias `rpg`
Reason: reworded ver.2 +5
Edited by UnderwoodART
UnderwoodART
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Just Another Pink Pony

`rainbow mane` her been aliased into `rainbow hair`. If that's the case, should all `___ mane` be merged into their `___ hair` equivalents? And if we are abandoning equineisms, should all `___ coat` (and `___ skin`) also be merged into `___ body`?

`jrpg` alias `rpg`
Reason: reworded ver.2 +4
Edited by UnderwoodART
UnderwoodART
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Just Another Pink Pony

Reason: reworded ver.2 +4
Edited by UnderwoodART
UnderwoodART
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Just Another Pink Pony

Reason: reworded ver.2 +3
Edited by UnderwoodART
UnderwoodART
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Just Another Pink Pony

Reason: reworded ver.2 +2
Edited by UnderwoodART
UnderwoodART
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Just Another Pink Pony

`striped background` aneeds `two toned background` should imply `simple background`
Reason: reworded ver.2 +1.5
Edited by UnderwoodART
UnderwoodART
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Just Another Pink Pony

`striped background` needs to imply `simple background`
Reason: reworded ver.2 +1
Edited by UnderwoodART
UnderwoodART
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Just Another Pink Pony

`striped background` needs to imply `simple background`
Reason: reworded ver.2
Edited by UnderwoodART
UnderwoodART
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Just Another Pink Pony

I think `flag waving` was supposed to be "someone waving a flag", but it has bmultipleen instakences overf by "flags blowing in the wind". It needs to imply `flag`, and either be mcleanuarlly rdetaggfined, between ithe twblown types of flag,s mor fully aliasved into `flag`. (along with `waving flag`, which I retagged the only instance of), should also alias `flag`. (See, I couldn't even remember the terms that long, I had to check.)
Reason: reworded ver.2
Edited by UnderwoodART
UnderwoodART
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Just Another Pink Pony

MaybeI just personal ophinion,k but `waving flag` seems redundant beyond `flag`, at least the way vit's being` used. I think it was supposed to be "someone waving a flag", rabut it has beren thaken juover by flagst blowing in the brwind. It neeze,ds buto imply `flag`, and eitsher bee manually retakgged between ovther. Atwo ltypeast impof flyag, ior fully aliased into `flag` (along with `waving flag`, which I retagged the only instance of). (See, I couldn't even remember the terms that long, I had to check.)
Reason: reworded
Edited by UnderwoodART
UnderwoodART
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Just Another Pink Pony

Maybe just personal opinion, but `waving flag` seems redundant beyond `flag`, at least the way it's being used. I think it was supposed to be someone waving a flag, rather than just blowing in the breeze, but its been taken over. At least imply, if not alias. (See, I couldn't even remember that long, I had to check.)
No reason given
Edited by UnderwoodART
UnderwoodART
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Just Another Pink Pony

Maybe just personal opinion, but `waving flag` seems redundant beyond `flag`, at least the way it's being used. At least imply, if not alias. (See, I couldn't even remember that long, I had to check.)
No reason given
Edited by UnderwoodART
UnderwoodART
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Just Another Pink Pony

Maybe just personal opinion, but `waving flag` seems redundant beyond `flag`, at least the way it's being used.
No reason given
Edited by UnderwoodART