Viewing last 25 versions of post by Background Pony #A0A3 in topic Merging Multiples

Background Pony #A0A3
[@UnderwoodART](/forums/tagging/topics/merging-multiples?post_id=5241612#post_5241612)
Because you brought them up, I happened to notice that a lot of "rotating/rotation" pics ought to be tagged [turnaround](/tags/turnaround) and I wasn't sure if that tag should be used *instead* or *in addition* - so I asked [in the general tagging thread](/forums/tagging/topics/general-tag-discussion?post_id=5241651#post_5241651).
[spinning](/tags/spinning) is also related to "rotating/rotation" but although I have a general sense how it might be distinct, I'm not sure how to define that difference...

"emote" and "emoticon" I thinkagree might be redundant - the only differences I could think of are image size (which could be searched by `width:` and `height:` search terms), being `pixel art`, or being text-based (which is not how it's currently tagged) - but "emoji" is definitely a specific set of content that should have its own tag.

I don't think "mesh" and "fishnet" are the same, but you're right, a lot of the posts tagged "mesh" use it to describe clothes that are hard to tell apart from "fishnet" because of how they're illustrated. Some tag it on clothes that are finer than fishnets, a few I'm not even sure why it's tagged, and a few use it in terms of 3d modeling (and [of those](/search?q=mesh%2C+3d%2C+-clothes), except for >>2189657 and >>515476 I don't even think they should have the tag...)

"jpegasus" >>1295739p IMO funny and harmless because it's on like 4 images
"jpg artifacts" indeed should probably be aliased because "jpeg artifacts" already is, but before that happens, the tagged posts ought to get checked because I wouldn't say all of them are bad enough to be on the level that "needs more jpeg" is meant for.

If "signed" gets aliased, before that happens, I think a few of the posts might be better tagged as [autographed](/tags/autographed) or [autograph](/tags/autograph) instead.
No reason given
Edited by Background Pony #A0A3