OC Tag Description Requests - Read Post 1 Before Requesting

tankton

1 oc:tankett venter

2. Tankton

3. Pegasus/ guardian (original spices type thing)

4. Tankett came out grendefuild when they where 22. It’s very binary for her and she changes on a weekly basis or so. She is my sona. More info on tankton venter

5 >>2391646

1. Gretta curie

2. Tankton

4. Gretta is tankton best friend and first love. Shes very nice to strangers and very professional at work. Shes a medic and doctor

5.>>2391718
tankton

1 oc:garrett curie

2 Tankton

4. Garrett curie is the name gretta goes by when shes in her full male form. She came out as genderfluid when she was 17. She changes on a daily basis and is on more of a spectrum

5. >>2391728
焰心Fireworks🔥
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Artist -

Do better
  1. oc:rain deer  
    2.Fireworks Sea  
    3.Deer pony/female  
    4.Rain Deer is a pony who loves city life. Her antlers are natural, and her shining wings are a kind of deer magic. She is friendly and responsible, but her heart is a little sensitive.Ice cream and sky blue accessories are her favorites. Now she studies psychology at a university in the city.  
Panko Pai
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork

Shy gamer stallion
  1. oc:charm palette  
  2. Panko Pai  
  3. Female Earth Pony  
  4. A retired artist from Manehattan who moved to Ponyville after marrying a Ponyvillian technician stallion and raised two colts together, one of them named Ace Play.

Her youngest son sees her as a mentor and asks her for advice - even when he’s all grown up. Because of that, Ace does it in private due to his fears he’ll be seen as a momma’s boy.

Today, she lives with her husband at their home while her sons moved away to different parts of Ponyville living on their own.  
Background Pony #151E
NAME: oc:innocent souls

CREATOR: DGCK81LNN

SPECIES AND SEX: Male unicorn

DESCRIPTION:  
A quiet pony born in Ponyville who likes soul magic and anthropology. His cutie mark is three UNDERTALE SOULs.  
In the primary universe he is still a student at the School for Gifted Unicorns, and he often visits his human counterpart using a magic mirror.  
In the secondary universe he lives in a cottage in Applewood and works as an enchanter.  
Sexual orientation: both sexes

IMAGE:
Veen Sundown
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Economist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

FREEMAN YOU FOOL!
Updating stuff.

1: oc:veen sundown

2: Veen Sundown

3: Pegasus, Rocky Mountain Horse/Mare

4: Veen Sundown is from an ancient race of equines named Sundowns, capable of using Sunlight Magic. Veen works in the 1st Equestrian Special Operations Division as a Military Police, which gets charged with numerous difficult tasks that no normal infantry division would be able to carry out.

Veen seems to have a rather calm, gentle giant persona about her. She doesn’t like to get loud and attract attention to herself. Also seemingly quite shy and introverted, but in other times, really assertive when the situation demands it. Furthermore, whenever she’s around others she trusts, such as friends, she often likes to crack jokes and be funny whenever she can get the chance.

With an insatiable passion and need to protect the citizens of Equestria, she often puts them first rather than herself, which often backfires and ends up hurting her. Due to this noble, but reckless trait, she had been injured in the line of duty, causing her to end up with a mental deficiency.

Arucordu
Non-Fungible Trixie -

spongecake
  1. oc:artfulcord

2. Artfulcord

3. Sikan Pegasus, Male

4. Artful is the last surviving member of his warrior clan, after being frozen when he was 14 for about 1,500 years. He’s a master at most forms of combat and studies languages, is called a ‘Relic’ by Twilight. Works now as a Mercenary/Hitpony for the highest bidder.

I hope i did everything correctly
LinuxPony
LinuxPony - For Patreon supporters
Daring Do Dakimakura - Attended a Derpibooru panel at a MLP convention
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

Code Horse
  1. oc:mythic dawn  
  2. LinuxPony  
  3. Bat Pony Mare  
  4. Mythic Dawn is a female bat pony living in Canterlot as a Royal Night Guard. She lives with her sibling Swift Dawn in the middle class district.  
  5. >>2199616

Also, please update the description (4) for oc:swift dawn to read as follows:

Swift Dawn is a male changeling living in Canterlot as an architect. He lives with his sibling Mythic Dawn in the middle class district. He is not part of any formal hive and stays disguised as a cyan pegasus with similar features to his normal form when in the city.

Thank you admin/mod/site assitant!
xcinnamon-twistx
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Maine Coon kitten
Could I get all info under my OCs description changed? ;w; I don’t really like it now so I am really hoping it’s possible ;w;  
  1. OC:Cinnamon Twist  
  2. xcinnamon-twistx  
  3. She’s an obedient catpony maid. She really likes swimming and getting headpats from her Master~ If you scratch the right spot, she’ll become a purring mess ;w;  
  4. >>2357379
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide