Rating tags general

Background Pony #4230
Rating check? These are currently tagged explicit but I think they should be lower, but not certain to what:
>>2763536 >>2737578 >>935425
Then, although I’m pretty sure this one is correct as explicit, I’m not confident what’s depicted (or that it’s tagged correctly): >>905372
It’s tagged “futa” etc. but I would have guessed it’s supposed to be “fingering”. It was uploaded originally with almost no tags.
Princess Luna
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Economist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <%Nebulon> Yeah, just fetch me a smaller anus, sweetie.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
From the Night -

Senior Moderator
Site Developer
Tag Czar
@Background Pony #4230
Questionable on the first 2, third I’m not sure on between Suggestive and Questionable (very borderline), it’ll need proper review.
Doesn’t look futa, probably a mistag, but this isn’t the thread for more general tagging questions, do note.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide