Request artist tag aliases here

Background Pony #F40D
artist:seleger -> artist:akylie  
artist:seleeger -> artist:akylie  
artist:akylietheshark (tag not yet extant) -> artist:akylie

Twitter account has URL akylietheshark and name Akylie, posts art signed “Akylie” and “Seleeger”, links to FA account Seleger and (defunct) dA account Seleeger  
FA account Seleger posts art signed Seleger, Seleeger, and (most recently) Akylie, has links to (defunct) Twitter account “seleeger”  
Pixiv account Akylie links to FA account Seleger as its “home” link  
dA account Akylie has link to Twitter account URL akylietheshark / name Akylie
Cloppershy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Pone Addict
The tag artist:elijah has recently been added to all images tagged artist:cowamari and/or artist:fuzzpower.

If those are all the same person, those should probably be aliased. But on a quick glance I couldn’t find any proof that they are, and the user who made the changes didn’t make any post to explain it.

The latter two only seem to have been used on 4chan and a now defunct Tumblr, and I can’t find any evidence that they’re still used today. The artist Elijah is still active.
Background Pony #3A49
artist:水母artist:amo  
artist:djamoooooartist:amo

The three tags refer to the same artist. Apparently, 水母 was the screen name on Bilibili, DJAMOoooo is the Twitter handle, and, judging by the Twitter bio, Amo is the preferred name (“Hello! I’m Amo”).

So there’s no confusion, >>2353199’s original source was on 水母’s Bilibili. The same pic is also on DJAMOoooo’s Twitter.  
Also, the same Bilibili account has this other post linking to the Twitter profile,  
刚刚注册了推特 )欢迎来关注!XD
which according to Google Translate means
Just registered on Twitter) Welcome to follow! XD
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide