Diamond - For users who have donated to the site
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Twilight Sparkle -
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Patron

Assistant
Twi’s Engineer Hubby
@Background Pony #EBA6
I added implications for midnightmare and carrotmac. I think midnightmare would count as interspecies. The ship is between a human and pony.
As for izzybittle, I think you will have to wait till the ship name exists first.
Brokedownandmadeone
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Equality - In our state, we're all equal here!

BigThirsty ponybooru.org
Might not be the right thread for this, but is this really TwiShy?
>>2910831t (merged)
This could be the “friendly” meaning of like. That’s what came to mind when I saw it, and there’s no other hint that they’re together in the image.
Background Pony #B1D3
@Brokedownandmadeone
It looks like that was added after upload. Unless this is a reference that neither of us is getting, I don’t see anything that would imply romantic intent.
Brokedownandmadeone
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Equality - In our state, we're all equal here!

BigThirsty ponybooru.org
poundcup
Cup Cake & Pound Cake
Someone please note what the easiest formatting for staff implication is. Whether it should be like my earlier listing @Brokedownandmadeone, stacking the implications like
(poundcup -> cup cake, pound cake etc.)
or the plaintext that’s been stated/used for a long while. Don’t care how it needs to be because I’m used to it. Just want to know the best way to do it.
================
flurryarmordance
Princess Flurry Heart X Shining Armor X Princess Cadance shipping
flurryarmor
shiningcadance
flurrydance
princess cadance
shining armor
princess flurry heart
female
male
shipping
straight
lesbian
incest
father and daughter
mother and daughter
infidelity (?)
flurrydance is missing mother and daughter
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide