Tag description suggestions

Background Pony #E87B
@TheGamerPainter
That, but also other things too.
The tag already has a description explaining it all:
This tag is used for depictions of Fluttershy from either of the following episodes: The Return of Harmony (when Discord turned her into a mean pony), Dungeons and Discords (known simply as ‘Opposite Fluttershy’), or The Mean Six (in reference to Chrysalis’ created clone of Fluttershy).
The tag is also used for mean and/or vulgar Fluttershy images in general. :C

UnderwoodART
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Just Another Pink Pony
I think suitor needs to be clarified as the character from Amnesia: The Dark Descent. There are a couple of images tagged for the regular use of the word, but I think this character/meme/crossover is significant enough to the fandom to warrant its own tag.
I found multiple other tag issues relating to suitor and amnesia, but I’ve moved them to my ‘merging’ thread as to stay on topic here.
NSFW tag:
spitroast might deserve a description, just because it is both a sexual term and a literal object. I don’t know if there are any actual spitroasts under that tag, but clearly the majority is the sex-act.
Since chubby and chubbie both exist, I think it’s worth defining the latter as that specific kind of bean-pony. Speaking of which bean pony also exists, so might be worth aliasing/implying that into chubbie, idk.
Background Pony #E87B
Tag name: bend over Link
Short Description: Telling someone to bend over. Not the pose!
Long Description: Telling someone to bend over. Also used for Rarity making suggestive expressions, as a meme.

Tag name: bent over Link
Short Description: Leaning all the way forward.
Long Description: A pose leaning all the way forward from the hips, upper body more horizontal than vertical, or even further if the character is normally quadrupedal like a pony. Use the tag leaning forward for less of an angle.
For the meme involving Rarity or for the command, use the tag bend over.
Example image:

Tag name: plush pony Link
Short Description: Pony characters that are living plushies. Not real plushies!
Long Description: Characters that are pony-shaped living plushies, as a species.
Use the tag pony plushie instead for ordinary plushies of ponies.
Example image:
Note: I see this already has a short description. Well, I’m submitting this suggestion anyway.

Tag name: pony plushie Link
Short Description: A plushie of a pony.
Long Description: A plushie of a pony, as opposed to a plushie of something else like a teddy bear, whether real or illustrated.
UnderwoodART
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Just Another Pink Pony
streamers needs to be defined as the party confetti, while
streamer needs to be defined as someone streaming video online.
There is a lot of overlap in the tag usage.
saby
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Perfectly Normal Pony - Red is Sprout, yellow is Hitch, you are a lout, and also a bitch.
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

extra fun at parties
@UnderwoodART
The way we use plural in tags would warrant aliases to something like “streamer (decoration)” and “streamer (content creator)”. This may be a case for a separate topic.
Roseluck
Roseluck - For supporting the site

so i was curious about horns and noticed cheezedoodle’s post about them. and i remembered the discussions about tagging appendages for browsing purpose.
hope this is useful

Tag name: horn Link
Short Description: One singular horn.
Detailed Description: Use this tag for creatures with only one horn (unicorns, kirins, changelings, etc). For creatures with two or more horns (minotaurs, yaks, rams, etc), use horns instead.
Do not confuse with antlers. Note that Discord has both one horn and one antler.

Tag name: horns Link
Short Description: Two or more horns.
Detailed Description: Use this tag for creatures with two or more horns (minotaurs, yaks, rams, etc). For creatures with only one horn (unicorns, kirins, changelings, etc), use horn instead.
Do not confuse with antlers. Note that Discord has both one horn and one antler.
MaresFillies
Pony! - Derpi Supporter
From the Night - For mods that have been previously banned
Diamond - For users who have donated to the site
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Twilight Sparkle -
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Patron

Assistant
Twi’s Engineer Hubby
@wardex101
I asked a mod to help with this, but seems they haven’t gotten to it yet. I’ll follow up. I don’t have the capability to add aliases unfortunately.
Roseluck

@MaresFillies
you’re very welcome!

so i noticed that the various anthro tags didn’t link to each other
just copied and pasted the descriptions that were already there (plus capitalizing and periods) for complete template’s sake, wanted to make the new bits green for ease but not sure color’s possible in posts

Tag name: anthro Link
Short Description: A character with semi-human but not fully human anatomy.
Detailed Description: Anthros are bipedal versions of animal/creature characters with somewhat to largely human anatomy. They may have, but do not need to have, human hands/feet. Anthros generally have tails and muzzles and human-like torsos, and females have human breasts.
For anthros with pony legs and hooves, also use unguligrade anthro. For anthros with human legs and feet, also use plantigrade anthro. For anthros who walk on their toes, also use digitigrade anthro.
For anthros without actual human features, use semi-anthro instead.

Tag name: unguligrade anthro Link
Short Description: Anthros with pony legs and hooves.
Detailed Description: Use this for anthros with pony legs and hooves. For anthros with human legs and feet, use plantigrade anthro. For anthros who walk on their toes, use digitigrade anthro.

Tag name: plantigrade anthro Link
Short Description: Anthros with human legs and feet.
Detailed Description: Use this for anthros with human legs and feet. For anthros with pony legs and hooves, use unguligrade anthro. For anthros who walk on their toes, use digitigrade anthro.

Tag name: digitigrade anthro Link
Short Description: Anthros who walk on their toes, with feet like a bird, cat, dragon, or similar.
Detailed Description: Use this for anthros who walk on their toes. For anthros with pony legs and hooves, use unguligrade anthro. For anthros with human legs and feet, use plantigrade anthro.

Tag name: semi-anthro Link
Short Description: Animal in a general humanoid shape but without specific human features such as hands, feet, rounded breasts on the chest, etc.
Detailed Description: Use this for anthros without actual human features. For anthros with them, use anthro instead.

not an expert on anthros, so there’s room for better descriptions (i.e. my summary of semi-anthro) and pictures
hope i didn’t make any mistake, my wires were getting crossed by the end
Roseluck

@MaresFillies
i can think of two things
something like “Note that arm hooves only apply to anthros, not semi-anthros” on both semi-anthro’s and arm hooves’ pages (remove the relevant link) because i feel there’s room for people mistakenly tagging arm hooves on semi-anthro otherwise
and turn “anthro” into a link to anthro in arm hooves’ description, maybe make them imply anthro too (though that’s not part of this thread)
maybe i’ll track down two more pictures to use as example images for arm hooves later too, but right now i don’t have the time
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide