How to get screenshots or animated gifs from Netflix?

Toastypk
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Royal Advisor
I apologize if this the wrong place to put this.
So Make Your Mark Chapter 2 just came out, and I liked it. What I want to do is get some of the screenshots of Thunder and Zoom like I’ve done with TYT on youtube, but I don’t know what to do. I watch Netflix on the TV we have downstairs, and I don’t know how to get screenshots from that. Do I have to install an app onto my phone and just take screens from there somehow? Is that really the only way? Are you even able to do that with a phone? Is there some easy thing I’m not getting?
The Smiling Pony
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@Toastypk
Unfortunately Netflix would rather hire mercenaries to hunt us peasants down than allow for the heinous criminal offense of someone taking a screenshot.
There are some guides around, like https://www.wikihow.com/Screenshot-Netflix, that might work (just keep in mind Netflix has people hired fulltime just to make their service less useable, so things can get out of date fast); however, avoid any guide/tutorial that suggests installing some extension or add-on
Most screencaps generally come from local downloads of episodes after some angel somewhere rips the video and disseminates it through torrents or other services.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide