The Continuing Adventures of Medi-Bat

97blackbird

Just FYI… catching a Cold still sucks. If you get the opportunity to catch one, go ahead and pass it up. my fever broke today, so I’m finally getting some energy again
Joseph Raszagal
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Emily Brickenbrackle III
@97blackbird  
My immune system is garbage due to steroids I take for my UC (prednisone, although I do take an anti-steroid to limit the damage a bit), so I tend to get sick pretty easily. The one that always seems to sneak up on me is pneumonia. I’ve had it four times in my brief life and expect to have it a few more times xD .

Hope you’re feeling better, yo =) .
BigBuggyBastage
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Go fsck yourself
@97blackbird  
HyOOOOOOge seems to transliterate well…I guess…? LoL Glad you’re on the mend now.

@Joseph Raszagal  
Join the club, brother. My diabetic ass gets sick for a solid month, whenever I pick up something that “only lasts a week or two” in normal people. I’m really nervous right now, because they’ve closed a few schools near me due to flu outbreaks, and I was so ‘dead’ this past fall from being on several antibiotics that I didn’t get my usual flu shot. Hoping like heck the one I got last year will fend it off, if necessary.

Oh, and despite the diabetes, my allergist and I are planning to put me on prednisone this spring, purely for allergy reasons. I can nearly OD on Benadryl, and it barely keeps them under control – so we’re hoping that the reduced stress and histamine releases will actually cause blood sugar to remain manageable. I’d give a right nut to simply be able to go outdoors in the spring and not feel like I’m gonna die.

Still waiting for a “deep freeze” to kill everything. LoL
Joseph Raszagal

Emily Brickenbrackle III
@BigBuggyBastage  
Right there with ya, my man. My constantly plummeting blood sugar tends to take care of anything that the steroids haven’t already fucked up for me x3 . Great for making a week-long bug turn into an unexpected hospital stay, am I right?

As for allergies, that’s the only area I lucked-out in. The only two things I’m allergic to are bees (hence why I can’t even begin to understand the whole “bee sting fetish” thing) and chocolate. Artificially flavored chocolate, however, is fine =3 .
Joseph Raszagal

Emily Brickenbrackle III
@97blackbird  
Yeah, I don’t have any other chocolate that I can compare to. Every time I’ve ever mentioned chocolate on this site, I dunno, I guess I’ve always been talking about the “abomination” variety xD.

Also, I don’t have regular cable or satellite TV where I am, so I’m not sure of what South Park episode you’re talking about. I am, unfortunately, operating solely off of internet access over here (with no subscriptions to other services which would allow for more; funds are limited).
BigBuggyBastage
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Go fsck yourself
@97blackbird  
Great now you’ve got me wondering, “what would happen if Putin decided to compete in Eurovision?”

I’m guessing that if he didn’t win, there’d be a number of “mysterious” polonium-210 poisonings at network HQ, and then there would be a “recount,” showing that he, “in fact,” did win.

But just the thought of him singing on stage gives me a good laugh. Especially if he sang the “Trolololololol” song, real title Я очень рад, ведь я, наконец, возвращаюсь домой, made (Internet) famous by Эдуард Хиль.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide