Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
I know, Trump has been broadcasting that since before the midterms; since before he even officially announced his candidacy!
I was just dumb enough to believe for the last few weeks that our entire justice system wasn’t in on the scam.
neutralgrey
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -

He’s still not going to win the election. 175 million isn’t chump change and he’s still been found guilty of fraud. The can has been kicked down the road, nothing more. He’s still in deep shit.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Sorry if this sounds like sour grapes but “He might not get crowned ‘King of America Forever’ this November” is small consolation on additional evidence that we really do live in a 2 tier justice system.
Remember, Michael Cohen already spent years behind bars for the exact crime Trump is only expected to pay a fine for (except, as we just found out, not even that).
neutralgrey
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -

@Dustcan
It’s always been like that, except a 100 years ago he’d get away with everything without even a slap on the wrist. He’s still on the hook. I did some digging and the courts stated that the appeals process still has to be carried out. When he fucks that up, he’ll have to pay the rest. The court knows he still needs to be punished.
neutralgrey
Silver Bit -

I’ll say it again. 175 mil isn’t chump change. If he uses RNC money to pay for it all, then there goes the RNC money for campaigning.
BlitztheDragon
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I’m wondering how much of it is them being afraid of what Trump will do in retaliation if he wins election this year, OR that his howling mob of acolytes will attempt to start a civil war if they bring consequences against him?
BlitztheDragon
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In brighter news, one of Elon Musk’s SLAPPs got dismissed and struck. This one was brought against the Center for Countering Digital Hate for their “Toxic Twitter” report, which the suit alleged resulted in advertisers pausing their ad buys on the platform. Full text of the ruling on X Corp. v CCDH can be read here.
From the opening paragraph: “This case is about punishing the Defendants for their speech.”
Background Human
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@Dustcan
I can’t say that I like it… but I understand it. The whole point of the appeal bond is to guarantee that you’ll respect the court’s judgment, that you’re not just buying time to hide assets. And right now Trump has a court-appointed babysitter overseeing his finances, which if anything is a better guarantee that he’ll pay up when his appeal fails.
Now I don’t know how the appellate court came up with the $175 million figure. Remember, Trump’s lawyers were arguing for $100 million. So there’s a chance he won’t even be able to post this reduced bond—which would frankly be hilarious.
@BlitztheDragon
That’s “free speech absolutist” Elon Musk to you, bub. ;)
lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
@Background Pony #D717
It’s the thought that counts.
Meanwhile a container ship has struck and collapsed the F.S. Key bridge in Baltimore, and I was already seeing accusations of China doing it on purpose (just revealed it was a Singapore registered ship). And MAGATs blaming it on sending money to Ukraine.
Commune
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
@Ereiam
Yeah the Wikipedia page for Visegrad 24 notes that
  1. The account has a storied history of disinformation/misinformation dating back to the start of the Russian invasion of Ukraine
  2. The account began by posting pro-Orban and pro-Trump material
  3. The account has a suspiciously close relationship with the Polish foreign ministry under the previous government(which was an extremely anti-LGBT, anti-immigrant and anti-abortion government)
I don’t trust them
Ereiam
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Monde de merde
@Commune
I was also talking about the Baltimore bridge incident.
If I had to guess, I’d say a combination of human error and poorly maintained infrastructure are more likely causes than foreign sabotage.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide