Viewing last 25 versions of post by Cyan Lightning in topic 2019 Derpibooru Community Collab

Cyan Lightning
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

The Prodigy Unicorn
"[@Background Pony #B1BC":](/art/2019-derpibooru-community-collab/post/4120687#post_4120687
)  
Well, alright. Glad that you clear that up, and yeah it can quite hard to express the feeling without sound a bit harsh at least in the someway, I personally especially in the not so great can be sound quite dense and just not friendly, though I try to improve the way that I am talk so it feel more friendly. But still glad that you clear that up.

And yeah I do have a dedicated fans and friends of mine. Also while it is something that reasonable, but still you can't for certain know how other feel about thing like the thing that we're talking about, unless you ask them one by one. I personally don't like it, when someone try to speak for other feeling like it certain, though at least from what I see you aren't doing that at least as not as deliberate as other people that I have experience in the past. I honestly, I am more appreciate, they use the phrase like "as far as I know", "I think", "From what I see", it's indicated that they showed their point of view not something that are force to be certain. And here we go I am ranting, anyway. You're aren't really do as bad job as other people that I counter in the past. And I have to admit, that I sometimes, I also do the same as they, probably due to paranoid and just the feeling of unease.

Anyway, I think I might speak more than I should, I just hope the best for you. And sorry if I didn't write this at my best.
No reason given
Edited by Cyan Lightning
Cyan Lightning
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

The Prodigy Unicorn
"@Background Pony #B1BC":/art/2019-derpibooru-community-collab/post/4120687#post_4120687
Well, alright. Glad that you clear that up, and yeah it can quite hard to express the feeling without sound a bit harsh at least in the someway, I personally especially in the not so great can be sound quite dense and just not friendly, though I try to improve the way that I am talk so it feel more friendly. But still glad that you clear that up.

And yeah I does have a dedicated fans and friends of mine. Also while it is something that reasonable, but still you can't for certain know how other feel about thing like the thing that we're talking about, unless you ask them one by one. I personally don't like it, when someone try to speak for other feeling like it certain, though at least from what I see you aren't doing that at least as not as deliberate as other people that I have experience in the past. I honestly, I am more appreciate, they use the phrase like "as far as I know", "I think", "From what I see", it's indicated that they showed their point of view not something that are force to be certain. And here we go I am ranting, anyway. You're aren't really do as bad job as other people that I counter in the past. And I have to admit, that I sometimes, I also do the same as they, probably due to paranoid an just the feeling of unease.

Anyway, I think I might speak more than I should, I just hope the best for you. And sorry if I didn't write this at my best.
No reason given
Edited by Cyan Lightning
Cyan Lightning
Non-Fungible Trixie -

The Prodigy Unicorn
"@Background Pony #B1BC":/art/2019-derpibooru-community-collab/post/4120687#post_4120687

And yeah I does have a dedicated fans and friends of mine. Also while it is something that reasonable, but still you can't for certain know how other feel about thing like the thing that we're talking about, unless you ask them one by one. I personally don't like it, when someone try to speak for other feeling like it certain, though at least from what I see you aren't doing that at least as not as deliberate as other people that I have experience in the past. I honestly, I am more appreciate, they use the phrase like "as far as I know", "I think", "From what I see", it's indicated that they showed their point of view not something that are force to be certain. And here we go I am ranting, anyway. You're aren't really do as bad job as other people that I counter in the past. And I have to admit, that I sometimes, I also do the same as they, probably due to paranoid an just the feeling of unease.

No reason given
Edited by Cyan Lightning