Viewing last 25 versions of post by Bigshot232 in topic 2019 Derpibooru Community Collab

Bigshot232
Blue Skies - For Patreon supporters
When you Ponk - Derpi Supporter
Element of Generosity - For users who have donated to the site
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Economist -
Silver Bit -
Heart Gem -

Mr. Works'alot
"[@Binkyt11":](/art/2019-derpibooru-community-collab/post/4123661#post_4123661
)  
Ive also noticed a number of them not being compliant with the rules from Joey's post. I've left comments where I can and have already seen 2 entries updated because of it, although I feel sorta mean about what i said on one entry.

>>1903451s

My intention was to wand it, but the outer lines seem very damaged, so I've asked if there was another version of that drawing.

Not that it can't be masked before wanding, but i just want to make sure the image is as good as cabn be.
Reason: Spelling mistake
Edited by Bigshot232
Bigshot232
Blue Skies - For Patreon supporters
When you Ponk - Derpi Supporter
Element of Generosity - For users who have donated to the site
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Economist -
Silver Bit -
Heart Gem -

Mr. Works'alot
"@Binkyt11":/art/2019-derpibooru-community-collab/post/4123661#post_4123661
Ive also noticed a number of them not being compliant with the rules from Joey's post. I've left comments where I can and have already seen 2 entries updated because of it, although I feel sorta mean about what i said on one entry.

>>1903451s

My intention was to wand it, but the outer lines seem very damaged, so I've asked if there was another version of that drawing.

Not that it can't be masked before wanding, but i just want to make sure the image is as good as cab be.
No reason given
Edited by Bigshot232